tax saver

  1. S

    Tax in income for Mutual fund or Stocks gains in india for NRI

    Hi Friends, I want to start investing in India from now. Currently i am an indian citizen. I work in US. So i want to buy Mutual Funds and Stocks. Then do i need to pay taxes in its profit.
  2. T


    I am Kriti Sharma from New Delhi, India. I have 7 long years of career expertise of working as a charted accountant. I have been writing content about tax related Issues since last 5 years and have provided some prominent Informations regarding Tax Saving to our readers.