1. S

    Trading in parents name

    Trading is not allowed for govt. employees. My father is also an Govt. Employee who is years away from retirement. So i want to open an account in my mothers name(Homemaker, uneducated) and trade Intraday only in that account and will file ITR without fail. Income, if at all any, will be...