Looking forward to it Sir Ji. :wideyed:
If you share some pointers- how you going to do it,how much leverage,any method,some charts..
then Poor-BPL-Struggling Traders like me will be helpful to you. :erm:
At 10% this battery gives low indication warning then it takes 1.30hrs to charge remaining 90%.So its a good battery?
If I do what you suggested then I'd have to charge it 4 times a day because once its charged it gives only 2.30hrs backup.
Battery giving RR 1:1.75 :hilarious:
Should I Keep My Laptop Battery Plugged In All The Time?
I googled this and found 50-50 views.Some say Yes,some say No..
We trade 6hrs to 10hrs a day(EQ or MCX),What do you do?Do you keep laptop battery plugged in or let it dry and charge it and keep this doing whole day?
as We are submitting ITR from last few years,we have no prob further submitting ITR..
If Sebi restricting how much we should buy based on out ITR and our broker is putting a jammer based on that...
then ITR could be a total waste.How?
Say I have Income 4Lakhs as per ITR that means I wont be...
I am sending ITR copy to Zerodha since 2014,I joined them in late 2013.
One email clearly stated that If I fail to send/upload financial proof they will discontinue me from trading F&O.
I couldnt find that warning email..But hope you remember such email as you said you are trading with them...