I have questions and need your help. 5Paisa support is useless.
1. How can I add company in watch list? I can't find the place where I need to search the company name. Can anyone upload the screenshot highlighting the place where I can search the company name please?
2. How can I...
If there is big gap between dividend and growth plan means that company gives regular dividend than where there is no or very less gap.
There is tax on dividend that company pays to govt. So better go with growth. You will earn more with growth. If you need money just sell few units.
1. Answer to "Where to invest money" depends upon your goal.
2. Avoid dividend reinvestment plans. NEVER NEVER NEVER invest in it. IMO, always go with growth. If you need regular income then you can sell few units and get the money.
3. Check the ranking of MF scheme in moneycontrol.com and...
I guess, this question is for me???
Let me answer.
The life is not stable and income too. So if I purchased yearly payment option investment plan then I need to pay the money every year which I may not have in future.
So I prefer one time investment plans. If I will have enough money...
Today they called me and said that I can't open an account online as I don't have KYC. So I asked for refund. They told me to send payment, bank details and reason for refund by email to get the refund within 7 days. I emailed all details, let see.
I agree. I got error while opening an account and still waiting for reply from them to my email. I have already paid Rs. 300 as account opening charges. If I didn't received any reply tomorrow; I will file complaint with SEBI and Finance Minister. I am serious. :gun2:
Very bad customer...
Last night, I tried to open an account. I paid Rs. 300 using net banking successfully; but couldn't complete the next form details. So I closed the browser. Now how can I complete that form? Where can I log in?
I already sent email but your email help us VERY SLOW.
This is the main mistakes most of people do. You need to buy when and where prices are LOW. But most of people buy when and where prices are HIGH. Go for areas where development is happening and NOT where development has already happened. Avoid developed areas.
IMO, sell your flat for...
Near Mumbai, Virar. Virar means Virar; not Vasai etc.
Else prefer Pune and nearby area. Very fast development and you can get two 1BHK flats in 50 lacs. But buy both flats from different builder/developer and different area. Always remember to not to put all your eggs in one basket. This will...
Don't buy one 2BHK flat. Buy two 1BHK flats! You can get it in/near Pune.
- Your eggs will be in two baskets instead of one :)
- It's relatively little easy to rent out 1BHK than 2BHK. Some cases you may get more rental income for such two 1BHK than one 2BHK.
- In case of...
I just sent the following message to one bank:
Dear HDFC Bank
Here I am informing you that I do NOT want any type of your additional paid service.
So I am opting out from any and all paid service you are offering without my written consent. This applies to current and all such future...