- You don't need to open Current account. Savings account will do it.
- AFAIK Demat account is with Depository and Trading account is with broker.
- When you download forms from the website of a discount broker, you'll get the form
for Demat account too. Your broker will open the Demat...
Feedback for PI:
1. Drawings (trendlines,text etc.) made on higher time-frame should be available on
2. Beside being easy to zoom, chart area should also be draggable or movable up/down, left/right.
This would allow us to view nearest support/resistance without...
Almost everyone of us uses moving averages. But there's always a confusion as to what MA to use for short, medium or long term. So which one of these do you use?
As only 10 options can provided for a poll in Traderji, remaining options are in the other thread. Don't forget to check that thread.
Show them way out now. You don't need any antivirus software on Linux. Anything that involves changing system files requires root permissions.
Instead of installing Mint Linux, go with Ubuntu. Mint Linux is also Ubuntu based distro. Because of Ubuntu's large community (On IRC,QA website...
1. First of all keep your judgmental bullshit away from me.
2. Second, Zerodha is not a data vendor. They will get the data for Pi in same way they get for Nest.
3. And please read my comment again I didn't ask everything for free. Were you not to able comprehend two of those terms I...
I don't get it why you guys are talking about charges for Pi? Why do we(traders) have to pay for basic things that are essential to trade? If Zerodha also start charging us for the new platform then how they are here to change the current scenario?
I am not saying that they should give us...
I thought it was only me!:mad: Spent last two hours figuring what could be wrong so that I don't get frustrated tomorrow.
:down: I thought something could be wrong with my network or firewall because last time I got it was because of internet settings. Didn't know Nest doesn't work on Sunday.