josh1

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Josh1, suddenly ABCD not processing NSE Bhavcopy zip file....zip file is getting downloaded but then gives error. index is OK
    N
    nikhil0623
    Zerodha NEST is closed. And this raised issue was for Upstox NEST 3.15 where Index value was with comma. So I changed broker to Samco there it works fine as NEST is 3.11 and no comma.
    You have also changed to new broker, may I now which one you changed to?
    josh1
    josh1
    I am with Finvasia. But their Nest Trader is lousy. It becomes slow after one hour.
    N
    nikhil0623
    Finvasia is yet to be actiavted for me. with just one day trading on Samco NEST 3.11 seems slower than zerodhs NEST 3.16. also my SL got hit on a price which was not on chart (some trades are not seen on chart so i need to dig deeper in here though) but samco charging more on Transaction charge (not big difference though) compared to zerodha and customer support/ticketing is slow/bad. which to broker to go to then?
    Hi Sir,
    how to link Josh utility with two different nest software running in same pc. I renamed rtd.exe also say rtd_1.exe and rtd_2.exe and each have their own .ini files in separate folder. My question is to map rtd_1.exe to say nest_1 and rtd_2.exe to nest_2. Waiting for your reply please sir
    josh1
    josh1
    That is not possible. Nest Trader of two broker will have same signature
    i have cash eod database for amibroker , i can send link from google drive but need ur email id to send
    A
    atultanna100
    How can we scan this data in 5 min and 3 min TF Is it possible
    Hi sir,
    Is it possible to send data to amibroker data from kite api, I have access to kite api trying to create data plugin from kite api to support more symbols, can you help?
    Hi Satish SIr,
    1st of all I'm very thankful to U for yr effort toward Retail Trader.
    Sir , I want to know is there possible to backfill data in RTDv1.6 's Backfill section using VWAP/Stat , But 1min earlier than actual Nest "Time" Column
    For Example
    Nest VWAP/Stat as below
    09:16:00 OHLC..
    09:17:00 OHLC..
    Can it convert like below & then backfill
    09:15:00 OHLC..
    09:16:00 OHLC..
    Cause its make big diff. on 5m candle
    josh1
    josh1
    See time shift in AMIBROKER guide for ASCII import
    D