M

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, hope you are doing good. We are a prop desk based in Delhi and are looking for an AFL coder for our current project on a commercial basis. The Buy Sell Short Cover logic is ready in word doc. Please let me know if you would be interested in the project. Additionally, where are you located? We have a preference for Delhi NCR based coder after adverse earlier experiences with coders from other states.
    hello sir,can u develop an API to get real time datafeed from kite connect to ninjatrader7 with depth of market,and what will be ur fees
    Hi, i have attended the free seminar of Mr Ravindra Bhoske, pls give me your opinion about joining his classes & is it benifcial to join.
    Pls give your opinion & suggestions
    M
    mastermind007
    I had attended his paid course few years back. Not very impressed with him but he is in the business for long now....
    Where did you get MOB formula? and can you use it in TS?
    M
    mastermind007
    Scrapped it from somewhere in internet only. It is not accurate. No idea about TS and its programming
    Hi Sir , i am looking for a proper guidance for Technical and fundamental analysis. Can you please guide me with links..
    hi sir....i need one help to code amibroker afl as per below conditions..
    afl 1
    condition 1 - afl should execute buy at 9.17 am ( whatever is the price) and target to be 1%
    afl 2
    condition 2 - afl should execute sell at 9.17 am ( whatever is the price) and target to be 1%
    M
    mastermind007
    I provide free AFL consultation only on traderji site when I have some time to spare. For private custom AFLs, I provide development services on commerical basis. If you are willing to pay for the services, kindly provide consent after which I shall provide my contact details.
    i want to modify afl if you can do please give me your contact details
    M
    mastermind007
    I provide free AFL consultation only on traderji site when I have some time to spare. For private custom AFLs, I provide development services on commerical basis. If you are willing to pay for the services, kindly provide consent after which I shall provide my contact details.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…