S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• dear mam, iam new to this traderji .com. i need ur help regarding this fib trader soft ware.... thanking u drbalarst
    Koi mujhe ye bataye ki sirf ye software download aur install kar lene se koi crorepati ban gaya kyaaa?? Software doesn't use common sense like human. :cool:
    Hi soumya i have downloaded the fibotrader software and installed as per your instructions but i am not able to download the main file and EOD files plz do the need full thankz
    send me to [email protected] plz.
    dear soumya,
    i have almost gone through the thread " Fibotrader--an excellent free TA software". I have downloaded it, copied your files into it and using it for couple of months. but, i am not able to locate your uploaded files for various FILTERS that you have discussed in that thread. i have tried a lot to create filers for myself. but not successful. the results don't return currect results most of the times. everyday, my eys are burning in finding the right buy set up for stocks. i have posted a couple of posts asking for help. even i wrote to robert from fibotrader. yet to get a respond. hope you would help me a little. please direct me where from i can get your uploaded files for FILTERS and learn to create filters. can i directly create filters going to the explorer menu or do i need to create conditions (buy/sell) in OBJECT TREE? your a little help will help me overcoming some of my problems. --Regards, Nick . if you don't mind, please reply to my email : nick721156@***** dot co dot in
    Hi please give me your mail so that I can post you a software which can be of great help for all of us my mail is reed 959 at yah oo dot com
    sorry to ans late.
    tumi tomar convenience wise amai p.m kore dio then ratrer dike g t a l k e kotha hote pare.
    btw sunanda da ekta file amai download korte bolechen.ami seta kore rakhchi
    debashis
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…