karthik_sri

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Karthik, This is Ashok from Chennai. i am a new learner and interested to be a trader. could you shape me to become better. i need your support in online and offline also. could u share your contact number or mail id or shall i give mine. awaiting for your reply.
    Dear Mr.Karthik_sri, please give clarification about 'C' condition with example.
    BUY / GO LONG CONDITION
    a). The 5 min candle should be above 110 EMA. b). CCI should be > 100. We consider CCI reading only for ENTRY not for EXIT. This CCI will act as a FILTER to avoid false Traps c). A 0.10% filter on the High price
    Please give your number. I will call you.
    Hi AK78...I am doing positional trading and its a mixture of MA (Moving Average), Candle Pattern and Volume combination...
    I will zip and mail you the Metastock Data in Metastock format itself...just give me a hour i will try to help you
    karthikji,

I need Metastock data right since inception...If its in NSE bhavcopy format it would be better...somebody had forwarded me 5 years of data updated till yesterday but i require the old data too...

[email protected]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…