J

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi,

I have seen your zip file posted on traderji which contains tick data for sensex.

Can we get such data for any previous period? If so, can you tell me how to retrieve data?

I need this data for backtesting of sensex signals compared with nifty signals and see if this removes some of the whip-saws.

Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks,

Vineet Deodhar
    Hi Jdm

jesse sir, just showed me the Market profile tool that u have created for MP.

U have done an Excellent Job Man. :)

Hats off to u .

Carry on the Great Work

With best wishes and regards

frank
    Hi jdm,

First, of all, let me apologize for getting in touch with you in such a spammy manner. :( I found you in a pretty interesting discussion with Agilent on Stock Splits vs. Bonus issues.

Im an ex-Management Consultant from Ernst & Young, London, and a co-founder of a start up called MoneyVidya.com, mentored by Naveen Kshatriya (CEO of Castrol India Limited).

MoneyVidya.com (currently just a blog) is about to launch a invitation only stock picking and prediction community. Our differentiator is our ground breaking investor rating system that's driven by algorithms built in house.

Our community plans to be private for the foreseeable future, because we're less focused on numbers and more on quality of content and conversation.

I'd like to connect with you, and give you an invite to the private release of MoneyVidya.com, which we hope will be later on this month - do drop me an email / message me back on traderji, or give me a call on my (mumbai) cell - 09930245221.

If what we're up to sounds interesting then please do register you interest on MoneyVidya.com by leaving your email address.

Look forward to speaking with you,

Gautam
    [email protected]
    http://www.moneyvidya.com
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…