|Discuss Welcome to www.Traderji.com, Welcome Message, Disclaimer & Rules. at the Welcome within the Traderji.com; Welcome to Traderji.com - a discussion forum for Traders & Investors in Indian Stocks & ...|
|Welcome ATTENTION: Please read this if it is your first time here!|
Welcome to www.Traderji.com, Welcome Message, Disclaimer & Rules.
Welcome to Traderji.com - a discussion forum for Traders & Investors in Indian Stocks & Commodities!
Traderji.com was formed with a mission to bring together Indian stock & commodity traders and investors to discuss, share, exchange ideas and experiences (good & not so good) with each other in order to make informed, intelligent and profitable trading decisions.
A forum is a place to discuss your experiences or views and derive additional information form others. We therefore request all members (both novice and professionals) to actively participate in all discussions.
Features of this forum:
- FREE Membership.
- Choosing your own password.
- Lost password auto-email.
- Start a discussion topic and be notified by e-mail immediately when new comments are added (optional).
- Talk about an investment strategy, stock market trend or stock of your own choosing.
- Updateable user profiles.
- You have to register and log in to post on the site.
To post messages and/or to view images or attachments, please "log in" after you have registered yourself.
Registration is FREE and easy!
To register yourself:
1) Click on the Register link at the top of this page.
2) Read the "Terms of Service" and check the "I agree" box.
3) Fill in your username, password and valid email address.
4) Click the "submit" button.
5) Go to the inbox folder of the email address you registered with us. You should have received a email from TRADERJI.COM. Read the email and follow the instruction mentioned in the email.
After you have successfully completed your registration process you can log in using your username and password to post messages in the various forums.
How to reply to a forum post:
Once you have registered and logged in to the forum you can reply to most forum posts and topics.
You can go directly to the topic of you choice by clicking on the link under the "Last Post Info" on the right hand side of the page.
Once the topic for discussion opens, move to the top of the page and click on the "POST REPLY" icon. Start posting by typing in the large text box and upon completion click on the "Submit Reply" button below the text box.
How to start a new topic for discussion:
Once you have registered and logged in to the forum you can start your own topic.
Click on the Forum of your choice. Once the forum opens, click on the "NEW THREAD" icon.
Fill in the "Title" and type your post in the large text box.
After completing, click on the "Submit New Thread" button.
Forgot your login name and/or password?
Go to http://www.traderji.com/login.php?do=lostpw and enter your email address you registered with and your login name/password will be emailed to you.
By participating in this forum you agree to the Rules, Policies, and Disclaimers mentioned below:
(1) RESPONSIBILITY OF POSTS & MESSAGES - Traderji.com its associates and all related parties are under no circumstances responsible for the postings and messages by any of the forum participants. The postings do not reflect the views of Traderji.com, its associates and all related parties, but that of the originators.
(2) ACCURACY OF MESSAGES - Traderji.com does not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. Any information or ideas provided by participants of Traderji.com Forum have to be authenticated with authoritative sources.
(3) ALWAYS SEEK PROFESSIONAL ADVICE - Be aware of possible speculative comments (also known as "ramping") aimed at manipulating other investors. Posters may post overly-optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. Before making any financial or investment decisions, you should always consult your advisor(s) or other relevant professional experts.
(4) INDEMNITY - By using this forum, you indemnify Traderji.com, its associates and related parties of all claims howsoever resulting from the usage of the Forum.
(1) MONITORING & MODERATION - Considering the real-time nature of this bulletin board, it is impossible for us to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the contents of posted messages and are not responsible for any messages posted.
(2) OUR RIGHT TO RESTRICT ACCESS - Traderji.com may at its sole discretion allow access to or exclude anybody from its Forum.
(3) COMPLAINT OF OBJECTIONABLE MESSAGE - Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact the admin immediately. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.
(4) OUR RIGHT TO DELETE, CENSOR & PUBLISH - Although Traderji.com does not and cannot review the messages posted and is not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we at Traderji.com reserve the right to delete, censor or publish any message for any or no reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Traderji.com and all associated parties, and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).
(5) OUR RIGHT TO DISCLOSE - We at Traderji.com also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.
(6) NO ABUSIVE & IRRESPONSIBLE POSTING - You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use Traderji.com to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
(7) NO ADVERTISEMENTS & SPAMS - Please note that advertisements, self promotion, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are inappropriate and not allowed on this forum.
(8)STRICTLY NO DISCUSSION WHATSOEVER SOLICITING OR EXCHANGE OF ILLEGAL AND/OR COPYRIGHT MATERIAL INCLUDING EBOOKS, SOFTWARE PROGRAMES, ETC.
(1) DE-REGISTRATION & BAN - Contravention on any of the above policies may, at Traderji.com sole discretion, lead to your permanent and irrevisible banning from this forum or website.
(2) DISCLOSURE OF IDENTITY - If a serious breach of law or regulation is committed, Traderji.com may, at its sole discretion, disclose your identity to the appropriate authority for investigation and prosecution. Traderji.com may also choose to disclose publicly your identity and your act of contravention at the Forum or website.
Advertisements and solicitations of any kind are strictly prohibited unless you are a paying site sponsor. You will not harvest or collect information about the users or members of this site or use such information for the purpose of spamming them via e-mail. You will not solicit our members with any type of commercial offer, or advertise your business through your posts or private messages, or profile page. This includes, but is not limited to, posting your phone or fax number(s) and posting any URLs or hyperlinks to your commercial web site(s) or email account(s). Traderji.com and its agents may remove, edit or delete any posts, without prior notice, that contain unauthorized advertisements or solicitations. You agree that traderji.com may, without prior notice, immediately terminate your membership upon discovery of any unauthorized advertising or solicitation.
Please note that by using this forum you indicate your acceptance to the Rules, Policies and Disclosure mentioned above.
|Similar Threads for: Welcome to www.Traderji.com, Welcome Message, Disclaimer & Rules.|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|38 steps to becoming a trader||CreditViolet||Words of Wisdom||160||4th June 2016 07:48 AM|
|Rules and Guidelines for Elliott wave||CreditViolet||Technical Analysis||64||2nd November 2013 05:13 PM|
|how to send private message||a_n_i_l||General Chit Chat||23||25th April 2012 09:15 PM|
|Investing Rules:||nkpanjiyar||Words of Wisdom||16||20th May 2011 07:48 PM|
Indemnity, Disclaimer & Disclosure
• By visiting Traderji.com you automatically indicate that you agree to our Forum Rules, Indemnity, Disclaimer & Disclosure Notice and General Content Disclaimer Notice and indemnify Traderji.com, its associates and related parties of all claims howsoever resulting from the usage of the forum/site.
• Disclaimer: Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility. You are recommended to make appropriate enquiries and seek appropriate advise before sending money, incurring any expenses, acting on recommendations or entering into any commitment in relation to any advertisement published here. Traderji.com does not vouch for any claims made by the advertisers of products and services. Traderji.com will not be held liable for any consequences in the event such claims are not honoured by the advertisers. Traderji.com will not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of any information by anybody mentioned anywhere on this site.
• Disclosure: The information in this forum is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.
• All names or products mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
General Content Disclaimer Notice:
In light of our policy of encouraging candid, open exchanges of views and the rapid distribution of information originating from many sources, Traderji.com cannot determine the accuracy or legality of any information that may be uploaded to the forum. Opinions, advice and all other information expressed by participants in discussions are those of the author. You rely on such information at your own risk. You are urged to seek professional advice for specific, individual situations and not rely solely on advice or opinions given in the discussions. Since Traderji.com is an open and free discussion forum, any comments made by members of this forum in their posts reflect their own views and not of the owner or administrator of Traderji.com. Thus the owner/administrator indemnify themselves of all claims whatsoever and will not be liable or responsible for any members comments/views in this forum Traderji.com. Although we constantly delete all irrelevant content and/or SPAM, if you should find any objectionable or offensive posts made by members of this forum which you would like to bring to our notice for removal then please Contact Us.