|Discuss Fundamental information on PEPPER NCDEX at the Softs within the Traderji.com; 1. Spot prices were 34,000 Rs/Qtl (UN garbled) & 35,500 Rs/Qtl (Garbled) in Cochin. 2. ...|
|Softs Discuss Fibres, Oil & Oilseeds, Spices, Plantatations and others here.|
Fundamental information on PEPPER NCDEX
1. Spot prices were 34,000 Rs/Qtl (UN garbled) & 35,500 Rs/Qtl (Garbled) in Cochin.
2. In Brazil new crop is arriving, but the Brazilian exporters have already sold big quantities for the
shipment of September through December.
3. During Jan-Aug the export volume of pepper from Vietnam has touched 98,000 tons valued at USD 545
million, which is higher by 78% in value over the same period last year. The average export price in
August reached $ 6,066 / ton. Last month, the purchase price of black pepper was 115-120 thousand
VND / kg
4. In India, trading at domestic market is more active, following decreased local price this week coupled
with the strengthening of US Dollar against Indian Rupees
5. In August 2011, Malaysia is estimated to have shipped around 1,360 mt of pepper (1,245 mt of black
and 115 mt of white pepper) as against 1,233 mt (887 mt of black and 346 mt of white pepper) shipped
in August 2010
6. In the month of July exports of pepper from Brazil was reported at 745 tons valued at USD 4.846
7. Indian production expected to decline to 48,000 MT. Reports of farmers shifting to other more
profitable crops have affected the production aspects for the crop in India.
8. IPC has predicted 2011 crop to be lower by 2% at 309,952 MT. Carry forward stocks are expected to
decline marginally to 94,582 MT vs 95,442 MT. Global exports have declined by 11% to 237,650 MT.
9. The domestic demand has been met almost fully by Karntaka which has been offering at lower cost
delivered anywhere in India.
10. According to the International Pepper Community, world pepper output this year will fall by about
6,500 tonnes against 2010 to 310,000 tonnes due to unfavorable weather conditions and pests in
several producing countries
11. During April-July 2011, a total quantity of 7550 MT of pepper valued Rs.20015.00 Lakhs was exported
as against 6800 MT valued Rs.11557.30 lakhs in the same period last year. The unit value of pepper
has increased from Rs.169.96 per kg in 2009-10 to Rs.265.10 per kg during 2010-11.
12. The Global Production to be 2.03% lower in 2011. Consumption to grow at 5% in 2011 as against 3.46%
13. Carry-forward stocks in producing countries are projected to decline marginally to 94,582 tonne in
2011 from 95,442 tonne in 2010.
14. Indian parity in the International market for ASTA quality is $ 8380C&F (Oct. shipment
|Similar Threads for: Fundamental information on PEPPER NCDEX|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|pepper near trade-MCX||rbs_naidu||Softs||2||27th February 2008 08:29 PM|
|Pepper 20,000 in 2007||Flyhigh||Commodities||0||1st February 2007 11:39 PM|
|Pepper looks hot||sansoft||Commodities||0||22nd January 2007 12:29 AM|
|Speculation keeps pepper futures hot||Robbie||Commodities||0||27th September 2006 04:11 AM|
|Pepper likely to be steady on tight supply||Robbie||Commodities||0||25th September 2006 09:21 AM|
Indemnity, Disclaimer & Disclosure
• By visiting Traderji.com you automatically indicate that you agree to our Forum Rules, Indemnity, Disclaimer & Disclosure Notice and General Content Disclaimer Notice and indemnify Traderji.com, its associates and related parties of all claims howsoever resulting from the usage of the forum/site.
• Disclaimer: Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility. You are recommended to make appropriate enquiries and seek appropriate advise before sending money, incurring any expenses, acting on recommendations or entering into any commitment in relation to any advertisement published here. Traderji.com does not vouch for any claims made by the advertisers of products and services. Traderji.com will not be held liable for any consequences in the event such claims are not honoured by the advertisers. Traderji.com will not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of any information by anybody mentioned anywhere on this site.
• Disclosure: The information in this forum is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.
• All names or products mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
General Content Disclaimer Notice:
In light of our policy of encouraging candid, open exchanges of views and the rapid distribution of information originating from many sources, Traderji.com cannot determine the accuracy or legality of any information that may be uploaded to the forum. Opinions, advice and all other information expressed by participants in discussions are those of the author. You rely on such information at your own risk. You are urged to seek professional advice for specific, individual situations and not rely solely on advice or opinions given in the discussions. Since Traderji.com is an open and free discussion forum, any comments made by members of this forum in their posts reflect their own views and not of the owner or administrator of Traderji.com. Thus the owner/administrator indemnify themselves of all claims whatsoever and will not be liable or responsible for any members comments/views in this forum Traderji.com. Although we constantly delete all irrelevant content and/or SPAM, if you should find any objectionable or offensive posts made by members of this forum which you would like to bring to our notice for removal then please Contact Us.