Some quotes from Chankya niti.....

milind857

SOME IMPORTANT QUOTES FROM CHANAKYA NEETI
chanakya Neeti(must read good)

"A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first."
Chanakya quotes (Indian politician, strategist and writer, 350 BC-275 BC)

"Even if a snake is not poisonous, it should pretend to be venomous."

"The biggest guru-mantra is: Never share your secrets with anybody. It will destroy you."

"There is some self-interest behind every friendship. There is no friendship without self-interests. This is a bitter truth."

"Before you start some work, always ask yourself three questions - Why am I doing it, What the results might be and Will I be successful. Only when you think deeply and find satisfactory answers to these questions, go ahead."

"As soon as the fear approaches near, attack and destroy it."

"The world's biggest power is the youth and beauty of a woman."

"Once you start a working on something, don't be afraid of failure and don't abandon it. People who work sincerely are the happiest."

shrinivas

ahhhh...junior, one of the best books i read during some years..this is a very good book..many of the theories still hold true to a great extent..will try and post most of them here...unfortunately, what you stated above is just a part of it...you have mutiliated some too( i mean the words like screwed etc.)...
chanakya explains planely how to lead a successful life..
never mind my friend, will post it here if i get time and if people enjoy it..definitely, it's worth reading..

all the best...

ganeshhity

dear millind,,
thanks for giving real truth of our life n behavior of community including us,unfortunately some times v r also the part of the same,as a victim or as a benificiery. meanwhile v r trying to resolve this by recent hype of GANDHIGIRI...
KAPADIAR.

milind857

Dear Ganeshhitty & Kapadiar,

Thanks for the reply.
I will be glad to help u to post the whole niti in the thread. Please tell me the name of the book & the link if u have any.
Chanakya was a great man. Now a days Chankyaniti is still helpful in day todays life also. It will be nice have whole niti in the thread. If u have any link Please give it to me.
Another thing is that I will be thankful if any one has original audio link of Swami Vivekanda Please do post the links. I got one but deleted due to inactivity.

Thanks & Regards,
Milind

C

CreditViolet

Good Stuff
Reading up on strategy is always a good habit for a trader.
I would also suggest Clausewitz's On War and Miyamoto Musashi's Book of Five Rings. Great read for those interested in these type of literature

CV
:eek:

shrinivas

Ahhhh...I wished, I could have posted Chanakya Niti here...I have the book at home..read it so many times....always a great stuff to read....I just feel short of time for this great community..

Still i'll manage to do it here soon...

all the best..

ganeshhity

Friend, I have a fad for reading about millitary strategies. The source of attachments is wikipedia.com. Will try to post more.

And thanks for mentioning those books CV.

trader21

Oops! post deleted. It had been a month waiting for you to post Chanakyaniti in a comprehensive sense. You might have been busy.
Regards,

Last edited:
Hi All,

I have attached a document which is exclusively on Chanakya's Niti.
I felt very enlightened reading this stuff, hope you guys like it :)

Regards,
a$h.investor