|Discuss Senior scalpers and day traders , plz comment on my money&risk management system . at the Risk & Money Management within the Traderji.com; As I said MM and RM are subjective terms , I give my subjective understandings. ...|
|Risk & Money Management Discuss risk and money management techniques and methods to protect your trading capital.|
Re: Senior scalpers and day traders , plz comment on my money&risk management system
As I said MM and RM are subjective terms , I give my subjective understandings.
If you fix your 1% risk per trade, 3% per day,10% per month etc . Then we consider as trading model/system, as Money Management.
The other risks which are out side the trading model/system as Risk Management.
Risks Outside the Trading Models/System
1) Power Failure.
2) PC Breakdown.
3) Internet Failures.
3) Sudden large spike/crash which failed execute your SL order.
4) Trading Platform Issues.
5) Broker Goes Burst. ETC..etc..
When broker goes burst you can claim max 15 lakhs. That too may takes min 6 months - max (god knows).
I my self stuck with Alpari UK insolvency, got refund after 8 months.
I had not any exposer while that crash happened, but many traders who had exposer with Swiss franc loss more than what they had in their account. For example +$100000 account may turned into -$300000 lakh and have to pay the difference else have to face the legal actions.
Forex Disclaimer that states: FX and CFDs are leveraged products that carry a high level of risk to your capital, with the possibility of losing significantly more than your initial investment.
From this experience I had diversified the Trading Amount with two brokers and will keep only margin amount plus buffer, rest in bank.
|The Following User Says Thank You to vijayanscbe For This Useful Post:|
TRADERSM (2nd August 2016)
|Similar Threads for: Senior scalpers and day traders , plz comment on my money&risk management system .|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|money management for directional trading system||bunti_k23||Risk & Money Management||8||26th December 2014 05:32 PM|
|Enterprise Risk Management||Ankit Deshpande||Investors Grievances||1||31st October 2014 03:08 PM|
|.Risk management||manileo||Risk & Money Management||0||23rd May 2014 12:23 AM|
|Position Sizing, Risk & Money Management Strategies For Futures Trading||smartcat||Risk & Money Management||22||16th May 2014 05:01 PM|
|Books on Risk and money management||dsr||Books||1||26th May 2008 06:58 PM|
Indemnity, Disclaimer & Disclosure
• By visiting Traderji.com you automatically indicate that you agree to our Forum Rules, Indemnity, Disclaimer & Disclosure Notice and General Content Disclaimer Notice and indemnify Traderji.com, its associates and related parties of all claims howsoever resulting from the usage of the forum/site.
• Disclaimer: Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility. You are recommended to make appropriate enquiries and seek appropriate advise before sending money, incurring any expenses, acting on recommendations or entering into any commitment in relation to any advertisement published here. Traderji.com does not vouch for any claims made by the advertisers of products and services. Traderji.com will not be held liable for any consequences in the event such claims are not honoured by the advertisers. Traderji.com will not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of any information by anybody mentioned anywhere on this site.
• Disclosure: The information in this forum is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.
• All names or products mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
General Content Disclaimer Notice:
In light of our policy of encouraging candid, open exchanges of views and the rapid distribution of information originating from many sources, Traderji.com cannot determine the accuracy or legality of any information that may be uploaded to the forum. Opinions, advice and all other information expressed by participants in discussions are those of the author. You rely on such information at your own risk. You are urged to seek professional advice for specific, individual situations and not rely solely on advice or opinions given in the discussions. Since Traderji.com is an open and free discussion forum, any comments made by members of this forum in their posts reflect their own views and not of the owner or administrator of Traderji.com. Thus the owner/administrator indemnify themselves of all claims whatsoever and will not be liable or responsible for any members comments/views in this forum Traderji.com. Although we constantly delete all irrelevant content and/or SPAM, if you should find any objectionable or offensive posts made by members of this forum which you would like to bring to our notice for removal then please Contact Us.