Traderji.com - Discussion forum for Stocks Commodities & Forex


Whats the silver rate per gramm in india?

Discuss Whats the silver rate per gramm in india? at the Metals within the Traderji.com - Discussion forum for Stocks Commodities & Forex; Hi, Whats the silver rate per gramm in india? Thanks in Advance....


Go Back   Traderji.com - Discussion forum for Stocks Commodities & Forex > THE MARKETS > Commodities > Metals

Metals Discuss Gold, Silver, Platinum and other metals here.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 29th October 2007, 08:06 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 50
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ron2007 is on a distinguished road
Default Whats the silver rate per gramm in india?

Hi,

Whats the silver rate per gramm in india?

Thanks in Advance.



Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 30th October 2007, 09:09 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 351
Thanks: 156
Thanked 124 Times in 92 Posts
adultvish has a spectacular aura aboutadultvish has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Whats the silver rate per gramm in india?

Hello Ron

Silver is traded in units of Kilo Grams in India. There are 1000 grams in one Kilo Gram.
At present Silver rate per Kg in Spot Market is 18980 in Delhi and 19210 in Mumbai. ( There is always a difference in Delhi and Mumbai prices of Gold and Silver depending upon demand and supply of both states)

In future/commodities market, the current stock of silver viz. December 2007 contract of silver, is closed at 18964 and likely to achieve 19707 within next couple of weeks.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 30th October 2007, 02:15 PM
amarnath
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Whats the silver rate per gramm in india?

Quote:
Originally Posted by adultvish View Post
Hello Ron

Silver is traded in units of Kilo Grams in India. There are 1000 grams in one Kilo Gram.
At present Silver rate per Kg in Spot Market is 18980 in Delhi and 19210 in Mumbai. ( There is always a difference in Delhi and Mumbai prices of Gold and Silver depending upon demand and supply of both states)

In future/commodities market, the current stock of silver viz. December 2007 contract of silver, is closed at 18964 and likely to achieve 19707 within next couple of weeks.
wow what a great discovery that 1000 gms makes 1 kg , The rate difference between different state among India is due to Taxation issues not beacuse of demand and supply scenerio

Adultvish when you dont know you can simply say i dont know instead why trying to act smart with some of your poor predictive power to a newbie who unknowly ask what is rate of silver
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 31st October 2007, 08:18 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 351
Thanks: 156
Thanked 124 Times in 92 Posts
adultvish has a spectacular aura aboutadultvish has a spectacular aura about
Angry Re: Whats the silver rate per gramm in india?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amarnath View Post
wow what a great discovery that 1000 gms makes 1 kg , The rate difference between different state among India is due to Taxation issues not beacuse of demand and supply scenerio

Adultvish when you dont know you can simply say i dont know instead why trying to act smart with some of your poor predictive power to a newbie who unknowly ask what is rate of silver
Amarnath
Actually, I was under the impression that the rate of change was due to demand and supply and thanks for clearing the doubt. And I was not acting smart while you seem to be quite proud of your analytical skills. Well, that's good. But YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY RIGHT TO COMMENT ON MY PREDICTIVE POWER, YOU UNDERSTAND.
YOU BETTER FOCUS ON YOUR ANALYSIS, INSPITE OF GIVING UNWARRANTED JUDGEMENTS.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 31st October 2007, 10:04 AM
amarnath
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Whats the silver rate per gramm in india?

Quote:
Originally Posted by adultvish View Post
Amarnath
Actually, I was under the impression that the rate of change was due to demand and supply and thanks for clearing the doubt. And I was not acting smart while you seem to be quite proud of your analytical skills. Well, that's good. But YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY RIGHT TO COMMENT ON MY PREDICTIVE POWER, YOU UNDERSTAND.
YOU BETTER FOCUS ON YOUR ANALYSIS, INSPITE OF GIVING UNWARRANTED JUDGEMENTS.

Predictive power LOL better show it on own trading account 1st or better wander in border of himalayas to gain little more

I am neither proud nor over confident, its a public forums so think twice before making some public expression and forums is not a place to test your PREDICTIVE SKILLS AND POWER
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 31st October 2007, 10:16 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 351
Thanks: 156
Thanked 124 Times in 92 Posts
adultvish has a spectacular aura aboutadultvish has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Whats the silver rate per gramm in india?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amarnath View Post
Predictive power LOL better show it on own trading account 1st or better wander in border of himalayas to gain little more

I am neither proud nor over confident, its a public forums so think twice before making some public expression and forums is not a place to test your PREDICTIVE SKILLS AND POWER
First of all, there was no prediction given on that very mail. It was just a fact which was not known to me. And I also submitted my thanks for your information. So, just be mannered.
And second, I need not to test my predictive skills. You may have been rewarded with the gift of being 100 % accurate as per your own understanding, but as far as I have understood, accuracy of more than 65 percent is sufficient enough to believe in one self.
Third, you are no body to suggest Amar, focus on your own business.
With such attitude, I bet, you will not gain anything except ignorance.
And last, go and learn some manners before expressing your views. Public forum requires some etiquettes to enter.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 31st October 2007, 11:38 AM
amarnath
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Whats the silver rate per gramm in india?

Quote:
Originally Posted by adultvish View Post
First of all, there was no prediction given on that very mail. It was just a fact which was not known to me. And I also submitted my thanks for your information. So, just be mannered.
And second, I need not to test my predictive skills. You may have been rewarded with the gift of being 100 % accurate as per your own understanding, but as far as I have understood, accuracy of more than 65 percent is sufficient enough to believe in one self.
Third, you are no body to suggest Amar, focus on your own business.
With such attitude, I bet, you will not gain anything except ignorance.
And last, go and learn some manners before expressing your views. Public forum requires some etiquettes to enter.


Thanks for suggestions but look back yourself before pouring too many advice to me
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 31st October 2007, 11:46 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 351
Thanks: 156
Thanked 124 Times in 92 Posts
adultvish has a spectacular aura aboutadultvish has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Whats the silver rate per gramm in india?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amarnath View Post
Thanks for suggestions but look back yourself before pouring too many advice to me
Thanks for being nice.

have a nice day.

And yes, I will definitely look upon myself to check any indecency on my part.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 31st October 2007, 12:05 PM
amarnath
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Whats the silver rate per gramm in india?

Quote:
Originally Posted by adultvish View Post
Thanks for being nice.

have a nice day.

And yes, I will definitely look upon myself to check any indecency on my part.
sure good if done and pls stop treating me like a enemy ofcourse i am not
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 31st October 2007, 03:07 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 351
Thanks: 156
Thanked 124 Times in 92 Posts
adultvish has a spectacular aura aboutadultvish has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Whats the silver rate per gramm in india?

Till date, I have been enimical to only one person in my life and that is Me.
Anyway, thanks again and rest assured. You are not an enemy to anyone as such your posts contain so much information and guidance. It was just of matter of either misunderstanding or nature.
Good wishes


Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Advertise Here


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 05:57 PM.

Indemnity, Disclaimer & Disclosure Notice:
By visiting Traderji.com you automatically indicate that you agree to our Forum Rules, Indemnity, Disclaimer & Disclosure Notice and General Content Disclaimer Notice and indemnify Traderji.com, its associates and related parties of all claims howsoever resulting from the usage of the forum/site.
Disclaimer: Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility. You are recommended to make appropriate enquiries and seek appropriate advise before sending money, incurring any expenses, acting on recommendations or entering into any commitment in relation to any advertisement published here. Traderji.com does not vouch for any claims made by the advertisers of products and services. Traderji.com will not be held liable for any consequences in the event such claims are not honoured by the advertisers. Traderji.com will not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of any information by anybody mentioned anywhere on this site.
Disclosure: The information in this forum is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.
All names or products mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
General Content Disclaimer Notice:
In light of our policy of encouraging candid, open exchanges of views and the rapid distribution of information originating from many sources, Traderji.com cannot determine the accuracy or legality of any information that may be uploaded to the forum. Opinions, advice and all other information expressed by participants in discussions are those of the author. You rely on such information at your own risk. You are urged to seek professional advice for specific, individual situations and not rely solely on advice or opinions given in the discussions. Since Traderji.com is an open and free discussion forum, any comments made by members of this forum in their posts reflect their own views and not of the owner or administrator of Traderji.com. Thus the owner/administrator indemnify themselves of all claims whatsoever and will not be liable or responsible for any members comments/views in this forum Traderji.com. Although we constantly delete all irrelevant content and/or SPAM, if you should find any objectionable or offensive posts made by members of this forum which you would like to bring to our notice for removal then please Contact Us.
 


Copyright © www.Traderji.com 2001 - , All rights reserved.

Recommended Websites - www.TradersEdgeIndia.com - www.TradingPicks.com - www.MasterOfTrading.com

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245