|Discuss Edelweiss Broking Ltd at the Investors Grievances within the Traderji.com; Hi folks, I am new to trading and I made a mistake of opening my ...|
|Investors Grievances Discuss your personal grieviences and frustrations with stock market intermediatories like brokers, registrars, bankers, etc.|
Edelweiss Broking Ltd
I am new to trading and I made a mistake of opening my account with Edelweiss Broking Ltd.
I filled an application for opening an account (a prepaid subscription plan of Rs4950) on the 26th of Jan while the cheque was encashed on the 3rd Feb. These guys promised me that the account will be activated within 7 -8 working days.
I was patient enough but somehow after this duration, I started calling them everyday, both the customer service and the individual salesperson, as to when my account will be opened and they keep saying that my account is currently being "processed". They say things like:
1. it has already been done
2. it'll be done by today or tommorow
3. there is some problem with the system/server, so we couldnt activate it today
Its been way too much time now, i feel (or rather, im sure) that they are hoarding onto my fees. I even considered closing my subscription but they keep saying that they're on my application, that it'll be done in a few minutes.Whenever i ask them i want to speak with the manager they say things like "You'll be trading first thing in the morning tommorow at 9am"
So folks, i wanna ask you honestly, what should and can be done at this stage? is it possible that i can get my subscription fee back? is there some
to escalate such a matter to a higher authority? or have i just lost that money. I feel so conned.
Well, anyways, I still want to put this up for everyones reference that these guys are just plain cons and just behind your money and that they cheque it and never call you again.
Keep away from Edelweiss.Dont open an account with them ESPECIALLY a prepaid one. Im sure that there are more trustable brokers around. or else you might just end up like me
Indemnity, Disclaimer & Disclosure
• By visiting Traderji.com you automatically indicate that you agree to our Forum Rules, Indemnity, Disclaimer & Disclosure Notice and General Content Disclaimer Notice and indemnify Traderji.com, its associates and related parties of all claims howsoever resulting from the usage of the forum/site.
• Disclaimer: Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility. You are recommended to make appropriate enquiries and seek appropriate advise before sending money, incurring any expenses, acting on recommendations or entering into any commitment in relation to any advertisement published here. Traderji.com does not vouch for any claims made by the advertisers of products and services. Traderji.com will not be held liable for any consequences in the event such claims are not honoured by the advertisers. Traderji.com will not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of any information by anybody mentioned anywhere on this site.
• Disclosure: The information in this forum is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.
• All names or products mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
General Content Disclaimer Notice:
In light of our policy of encouraging candid, open exchanges of views and the rapid distribution of information originating from many sources, Traderji.com cannot determine the accuracy or legality of any information that may be uploaded to the forum. Opinions, advice and all other information expressed by participants in discussions are those of the author. You rely on such information at your own risk. You are urged to seek professional advice for specific, individual situations and not rely solely on advice or opinions given in the discussions. Since Traderji.com is an open and free discussion forum, any comments made by members of this forum in their posts reflect their own views and not of the owner or administrator of Traderji.com. Thus the owner/administrator indemnify themselves of all claims whatsoever and will not be liable or responsible for any members comments/views in this forum Traderji.com. Although we constantly delete all irrelevant content and/or SPAM, if you should find any objectionable or offensive posts made by members of this forum which you would like to bring to our notice for removal then please Contact Us.