Status
Not open for further replies.

PGDIMES

Re: new cheapest broker is here. Zerodha

Am I missing something here .The brokerage seems less so what raw deal?! :confused:
Slip of mind dear...:eek: Actually a great deal...:thumb: Corrected the original post...:)

Just visited its website. I am in shock. :eek:

20 rs flat per order irrespective of the quantity of stocks or lots. 20 buy + 20 sell = 40 rs total brokerage per trade is unbelievable. only concern is the safety of our funds with them. I mean can we trust such new brokerage firms? I am not so sure about it.
i am new to the stock market and even i was shocked when i got to know that zerodha is charging 20Rs flat per transaction....how?

Re: zerodha??

Was referred about zerodha from a friend yesterday. anyone who has used their services??? They are saying 20rs/trade , we can buy and sell as much, for intraday delivery and fno... If anyone already opened, do give me a view... thanks.....
Hello Mr.Bharath i have been using their services and they really providing a better services to their clients .
Their concept is 0% brokerage i.e irrespective of whatever the trade size is and also the irrespective whether its intraday r futures and options we just have to pay Rs 20 on transaction..unlike others who is charging differently on different types of accounts we trade

Why don't you just view their website and get more informations

www.zerodha.com go to their web page and just get to know more about them and enjoy their benefits as i do:thumb: All the best

According to the sources which i got zerodha is the cheapest broker...! but the thing is their service. does anyone of ur friends knows about zerodha

Would like to know the following from users of TAME.

1. How this TAME Software of NSE is,
2. How much time does it take to update, is it seconds update.
3. Does it update automatically or do we need to update by refresh button.

Would like to know the following from users of TAME.

1. How this TAME Software of NSE is,
2. How much time does it take to update, is it seconds update.
3. Does it update automatically or do we need to update by refresh button.
Here are your answers:
1. The TAME software is good.
2. The information is not real-time, it is delayed by 2 minutes.
3. No, it doesn't update automatically, you need to hit refresh.

My take on it is that it is a very good (free) software for TA, not for jobbing or scalping or flipping. For real-time charts, it is best to use Metastock or Advanced Get.

http://www.zerodha.com/main/zerodhapricing.html

NEVER PAY BROKERAGE AGAIN
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just Rs 20 per transaction whatever the size of your trade!

Welcome to a brokerage-free world. At Zerodha we never charge brokerage irrespective of the trade size and there are no upfront, software, usage or any hidden charges whatsoever.

Below is our pricing structure. See for yourself that we have the lowest cost per trade in the industry when compared to any other brokerage firm.
Call and Trade: Rs 20 / call + Rs 20 / trade
Digital Contract notes would be sent via Email
Physical copies of Contract notes shall be charged Rs 20 / contract. Courier Charges extra
NSE Charges, Transaction Charges and Statutory Levies will be charged as applicable
Terms and Conditions can be subject to change
Please read the Disclaimer and Terms & Conditions
The above firms might reduce brokerage based on account size, trading frequency and if certain other conditions are met
Alternative brokerage plan of 0.1% for delivery trades and 0.01% for intraday trades are available upon request. Contact us for details.
Join us on and

Zerodha: NSE CM: INB231390627 | NSE F&O: INF231390627 | NSE CDS: INE231390627 | CDSL: IN-DP-CDSL- 00278209 | NSDL: IN-DP-NSDL-11496000
Registered Address: Zerodha, 175/176 2nd floor, Bannergatta Road, Bilekhalli, Bangalore 560076, Karnataka, India
Corporate Office: 391B Orchard Road, Ngee Ann City, Tower B # 21-06, Singapore 238874
For any complaints email at complaints @ zerodha.com. Please ensure you carefully read the risk Disclosure Document as prescribed by SEBI
Designed, Developed and Content by CROSSPOLLEN

Copyright 2010 Zerodha. All rights reserved. Copyright Policy| Fraud Prevention| Privacy Policy

Status
Not open for further replies.