Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: new cheapest broker is here. Zerodha

Unbelievable ! 20/executed order ..hw can some1 offer something for so cheap ?? i worked out my costs with that brokerage !! the breakeven for nifty options is 55 paise for 6 lots ! how cheap is that !! sounds too good to be true...
can any1 throw any light on it ?? is it true ?

Man,
They charge on every executed order. If you place one big order and it gets executed in bits, then also they charge Rs. 20.
I have checked with them... Let me elaborate so that everyone understands:
Situation A:
If I place a buy order for 500 Nifty futures, and the order gets executed, I pay Rs. 20.
Situation B:
If I place a buy order for 500 Nifty futures, and only a partial execution happens, for example only 200 get traded, then I pay Rs. 20. Now, if the remaining 300 get executed at a later time on the same day without me placing a new order, there will be no additional charges for the same.
Situation C:
If I place a buy order for 500 Nifty futures, and only a partial execution happens, for example only 200 get traded, then I pay Rs. 20. Now, if I cancel the remaining lots and place a new order, I will have to pay Rs. 20 extra.

Unbelievable ! 20/executed order ..hw can some1 offer something for so cheap ?? i worked out my costs with that brokerage !! the breakeven for nifty options is 55 paise for 6 lots ! how cheap is that !! sounds too good to be true...
can any1 throw any light on it ?? is it true ?
Hi,

could you please tell me how did u calculate the breakeven for nifty options is 55 paise for 6 lots ??

could you please explain with an example. It would be really helpful for me to understand

I know it's a little confusing to understand at first, but then after I received a simple excel sheet from them, calculating brokerage has become very easy. The breakeven points change as the option prices change.

Buy Price(Premium) 110.00 (Qty) 300.00 (Turnover) 33000
Sell Price(Premium) 112.00 (Qty) 300.00 (Turnover) 33600 (MTM) 600
Turnover 66600.00
Brokerage 40.00
Stt Total 5.66
Total Tran Charge 53.28
Stamp Duty 0.67
Service Tax 9.33
Education Cess 0.19
Higher Edu Cess 0.09

Total Tax and charges 109.21
Points to Breakeven 0.36
Net MTM 490.79

PGDIMES

Here is the contract note. Have a look-see... :D :thumb:

I've been having a tough time uploading, but hopefully, it's there this time around. See it to believe it.
Dear TradeRaid,

It's great to find the good deal given to its customers by Zeroda.:clap: If they can give quality service in terms of technical support, they are surely going to be the darling of the scalpers.

P.S. - Please check your ECN before posting.:p

Last edited:

nac

Here is the contract note. Have a look-see... :D :thumb:

I've been having a tough time uploading, but hopefully, it's there this time around. See it to believe it.
I thought of sending a PM regarding this, but I don't find an option to send you. I guess, its because you are very new to this forum.

Better hide your personal details when uploading something. If you have no problem in that leave it. (But it seems you tried to hide it). Remove the file you uploaded and just post the snap of the last page where all the charges, qty traded, traded value are present. That would be more than enough for us to know what was the charges charged.

Last edited:

alroyraj

Dear TradeRaid,

It's great to find the raw deal given to its customers by Zeroda.:clap: If they can give quality service in terms of technical support, they are surely going to be the darling of the scalpers.

P.S. - Please check your ECN before posting.:p
Am I missing something here .The brokerage seems less so what raw deal?! :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.