Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: new cheapest broker is here. Zerodha

Just a query, what if we place and order and then cancel due to some reason or the other, is it also going to be charged Rs.20/-

Man,
They charge on every executed order. If you place one big order and it gets executed in bits, then also they charge Rs. 20.
Whom to believe? :eek:

I have confirmed with them... The charge is Rs 20 per 'ORDER' placement, not per order execution... which means that we will pay only Rs 20, irrespective of when our orders get executed, and irrespective of the size of our orders. Sounds unbelievable... but it is true. ;)

krm

Man,
They charge on every executed order. If you place one big order and it gets executed in bits, then also they charge Rs. 20.
Mr Kanitkar,
If we placed a order, partly executed, we revise it again, and got remaining qty executed.
So what will be the charge? Rs 20/ or Rs 40?

NOW is actually much better than any of the trading terminals available... I have used most of the terminals that are available in the market today... Drawback of NOW is that, charting is not great... just basic technical analysis....not as good as indiabulls in terms of charting... But the great bit is, it is super fast.. the ticks are much faster and havent had any downtime till now...I can't believe the brokerage I am saving, i used to trade 5 to 10 times a day and used to end up paying 5000 to 10000 per day as brokerage.. the service tax that I used to pay before(10% of the brokerage) is the total brokerage I am paying now on a daily basis...

Status
Not open for further replies.