Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Anyone who faced significant loss today should lawyer up and drag them to arbitration. Check previous posts - People are winning against them
and they are recovering losses. Dont think you cannot win , we can !
WE WILL...

okabira

@timepass

Tp ji check your ledger .. they must have credited you Stock price * Q .. and then debited themselves ...
because of open position ...

I have also got credited 80 k and then they debited to block for short trade .

This means our short trades are in delivery now ... need t+3 days to come out of this mess..
GOD knows what will happen ... and who will bear the losses..

The most absolutely shamless thing is that ... nithin and his zero team didnt even cared to give explaination to what will happen to buy / short open positions ...

and how the funds will be managed or who will manage it ....

rubbish broker .

Last edited:
@timepass

Tp ji check your ledger .. they must have credited you Stock price * Q .. so around 11 lacs and then debited themselves ...
because of open position ...

I have also got credited 80 k and then they debited to block for short trade .

This means our short trades are in delivery now ... need t+3 days to come out of this mess..
GOD knows what will happen ... and who will bear the losses..

The most absolutely shamless thing is that ... nithin and his zero team didnt even cared to give explaination to what will happen to buy / short open positions ...

and how the funds will be managed or who will manage it ....

rubbish broker .
My account is about 18k in red today. Here's what they said in the evening.

1520964181272.png

okabira

i dint recieved any communication like this ...

my sell order is still active and carry forwarded tomorrow ..

hope they exit at 9.15 .. i still have no control on order because there is no stop loss order

i dint recieved any communication like this ...

my sell order is still active and carry forwarded tomorrow ..

hope they exit at 9.15 .. i still have no control on order because there is no stop loss order
I had called them up 2-3 times and also sent a lot of emails. Maybe that's why they felt compelled to respond. Also, in a similar instance in past, they had made good the loss.

okabira

Yes I know ... it's due to auto square off .... but I always square off my position at 3:10 ... and I don't know they will square off at 3:00 only.. this is cheating ... and Will complain about this matter to higher authorities

this is INDIA my friend .. people can get away with 10k crores and nobody notices until damage is already done.

You are paying unnecessary charges because of their failure .. simple.

how many times we have complained about price mis-match , ledger update login problem etc etc ..
why 24 Rs should be cut as call and trade when the fault was not ours ??

24*1 lac = 24 lac cold hard cash ..

and thenga for you. thats how business is done

check since when zero responded here ... on traderji

Simple . Not interested .