Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Raj232

Wow! Some galls Zero has got!!

They have NO shame in saying and accepting before the SEBI/NSE that their crappy, buggy, unstable system has turned a Modified order into a NEW order!! And they will take NO responsibility for it...

Either they are lying and if not then there system has become too ustable and risky for Zerodha's clients and market stability. Keeping this admission of Zerodha in mind the regulator must immediately order forensic inquiry of Zerodha's systems and setup. There are torrents of complaints against this arrogant broker from time to time for past many years. Heaven's will not fall if the license of this broker is suspended for a weak or so to drill some sense and responsibility in them.

Kamath bros are billionares now as per reports and Zerodha is a highly profitable cash rich company, yet they take NO responsibility in ANY kind of glitch situations which occur regularly in their system - it should worry every present and future clients of Zerodha. They are simply money-minded, heartless, ethicless people.

The whole world is watching and laughing how this company is fighting a loyal client for just 2800 rupees - that too after already giving him so much troubles and mental agony for no fault of his.

And why on earth such glitches happen with discount brokers only? Never in my 15 years of trading I have heard such "glitches" happening with any big broker like Sharekhan or ICICI. Why IB, Sharekhan, US and Europe based brokers are so stable like they are running a Nuclear plant!!

These rampant "glitch" phenomenon was started by discount brokers - and this too is a Zerodha's special gift and speciality.

Time they own up and pay for it. Traders love their money as much Zero loves theirs.
I think it is the novice staff / customer care persons who have full control of the system and they keep modifying anybody's trades without any feeling of concern or responsibility. They mostly seems like college dropouts. :)

Raj232

Zerodha has upgraded its backoffice. However there is no longer a ledger that is available. Lots of graphics and very usless infomation
e.g. 1 buy & 1 sell order was placed for the day but they show how many trades happened on NSE :) .. lol why would anybody be interested in knowing that ? Just simply designed by web designers. Day wise ledger is also not available. !!! :eek:

Zerodha has upgraded its backoffice. However there is no longer a ledger that is available. Lots of graphics and very usless infomation
e.g. 1 buy & 1 sell order was placed for the day but they show how many trades happened on NSE :) .. lol why would anybody be interested in knowing that ? Just simply designed by web designers. Day wise ledger is also not available. !!! :eek:
The ledger is available under "Funds-->Statement"

I think it is the novice staff / customer care persons who have full control of the system and they keep modifying anybody's trades without any feeling of concern or responsibility. They mostly seems like college dropouts. :)
My thoughts exactly.

travi

BNF is currently @ 25900. I tried to place an order 26000 CE at market price. The order is rejected.On expiry day,can't we place OTM orders?
Check this link https://zerodha.com/margin-calculator/Futures/

Securities under ban:
Bank Nifty contracts allowed for trading: 25600 TO 25900 CE AND PE More information

This won't solve your problem but atleast you'll understand what's happening.

Personally, I feel the exchange and SEBI should intervene bcos I think the 15% Trading Member limits via OI get hit and Broker solely isn't responsible.
Quick fix is to find a broker who hasn't hit the limit and orders will work.

Zerodha squares-off largest (78000 units of TATAMOTORS) unauthorized trade within 15 minutes of trade day while client got T+1 days. This caused the client a total loss of 84 Lakhs within a single transaction. The entire fault is due to Zerodha's liquidation.

The issue has been dealt with NSE arbitration panel which found Zerodha guilty. Zerodha appealed, the appeal panel again found Zerodha guilty of unauthorized trade. Zerodha again trying to litigate the matter in court witout providing relief to the client.

travi

Zerodha squares-off largest (78000 units of TATAMOTORS) unauthorized trade within 15 minutes of trade day while client got T+1 days. This caused the client a total loss of 84 Lakhs within a single transaction. The entire fault is due to Zerodha's liquidation.

The issue has been dealt with NSE arbitration panel which found Zerodha guilty. Zerodha appealed, the appeal panel again found Zerodha guilty of unauthorized trade. Zerodha again trying to litigate the matter in court witout providing relief to the client.
When you post stuff like that, do quote the source as well. Official or credible ones are even better.

Dude, did you open up a TJ account just to post this. You also posted the same here https://www.traderji.com/community/threads/complaint-against-zerodha.88557/page-2#post-1321954.