Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Another hassle with Zerodha OMS and RMS today.

Looks like a bracket order was placed at 15:23 and got executed at 15:25, and didn't get squared off. So I am supposed to be carrying home 1 lot of BoB futures.

They say that I have placed the order myself and it wasn't system generated.

How come their system accepted an order at 15:23 ?? A bracket order at that. How come the corresponding square off orders weren't generated ?? How come a CNC position happened when I don't have enough funds ??

I have raised a ticket with them about it. Let's see how it goes on Monday morning.

1538142346427.png

RMS :

And the ledger shows this :

1538142754919.png

Attachments

Looks like a bracket order was placed at 15:23 and got executed at 15:25, and didn't get squared off. So I am supposed to be carrying home 1 lot of BoB futures.

So u nvr initiated the trade ? everything from their end ?
i think nest trader shows order source with some codes

So u nvr initiated the trade ? everything from their end ?
i think nest trader shows order source with some codes
As far as I know, I didn't initiate the trade. There was another position which was not auto-square off at 15:22 and I tried editing it, but couldn't.

The point is, even if I tried placing the order, it should have been disallowed after 15:20

superman

As far as I know, I didn't initiate the trade. There was another position which was not auto-square off at 15:22 and I tried editing it, but couldn't.

The point is, even if I tried placing the order, it should have been disallowed after 15:20
I get scared due to this ! Thats why I am de-linking my old rusty IL&FS demat from them.

I dont trade with them anymore but one day Zerodha will face a catastrophic RMS issue and due to their large client base everyone will face loss more than their funds and they will face bankruptcy. Almost all of the client base in Zerodha are traders and you can imagine the domino impact in case of massive RMS issues. I dont want to risk my long term holdings with them !

BTW the risk is same with other discount brokers also but zerodha has a massive client base which will multiply this impact ! Thats why will create a offline demat to store my holdings and wont give POA to it.

VJAY

How come their system accepted an order at 15:23 ?? A bracket order at that. How come the corresponding square off orders weren't generated ?? How come a CNC position happened when I don't have enough funds ??

I have raised a ticket with them about it. Let's see how it goes on Monday morning.

View attachment 28888

RMS :

View attachment 28891
OMG This is serious issue....when they charge autosquare up as call and trade with Rs 20 + tax for every order then if any loss happen in this trade you must strongly ask for refund ..also how with 17k balance bracked order changed to carry forward?

TraderRavi

low risk profile

View attachment 28888

RMS :

View attachment 28891
with 17 k balance how they allowed BOB future which requires 95k for overnight positions and moreover BO is only for intraday how they converted this position to NRML. they should have squared it off before 3:25/3:30. Its RMS mistake.

Glitches happen. The thing is how they handle it. There seems to be no urgency, just a complacent attitude of "it's not my fault, it's your fault". Looks like SEBI time again.

I get scared due to this ! Thats why I am de-linking my old rusty IL&FS demat from them.

I dont trade with them anymore but one day Zerodha will face a catastrophic RMS issue and due to their large client base everyone will face loss more than their funds and they will face bankruptcy. Almost all of the client base in Zerodha are traders and you can imagine the domino impact in case of massive RMS issues. I dont want to risk my long term holdings with them !

BTW the risk is same with other discount brokers also but zerodha has a massive client base which will multiply this impact ! Thats why will create a offline demat to store my holdings and wont give POA to it.
A Very Very Wise decision. You should spread it out over 2 or 3 banks, Preferably Nationalized, that have DP services

Recently I have observed that Zerodha's services quality has deteriorated very badly.

I have recently couriered the new demat form to move from ILFS to Zerodha. I called their sales team to ask the status on it. In the evening when I checked the ledger they deducted 20 + service tax as call & trade charges.

I don't understand how can they deduct the call & trade charge just for calling their sales team?

Maybe they have done this with many clients. Who checks their ledger regularly? Even if Zerodha runs this error a couple of times for each client its huge money for them.

Not at all happy with their service. The only other broker I like for their service is ICICI securities. But they are too costly.

superman

Recently I have observed that Zerodha's services quality has deteriorated very badly.

I have recently couriered the new demat form to move from ILFS to Zerodha. I called their sales team to ask the status on it. In the evening when I checked the ledger they deducted 20 + service tax as call & trade charges.

I don't understand how can they deduct the call & trade charge just for calling their sales team?

Maybe they have done this with many clients. Who checks their ledger regularly? Even if Zerodha runs this error a couple of times for each client its huge money for them.

Not at all happy with their service. The only other broker I like for their service is ICICI securities. But they are too costly.
Try Upstox(2nd largest discount broker) or other brokers , Have multiple accounts and spread your activities everywhere. Anyone who does not give a damn does not deserve our business. Chuck them out without mercy ! I have accounts in many brokers. I might end up paying AMC everywhere but its worth the cost. The moment I realize the broker is not giving damn, I dont give damn to them !