Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

may be so but why this is happening with zerodha..I have found this type of bizarre trading in zerodha platform only. The guy must be luckier one who got at 5031 after some time price went to 5138 .I used to trade with many brokers but never this type of thing happened earlier.

VJAY

may be so but why this is happening with zerodha..I have found this type of bizarre trading in zerodha platform only. The guy must be luckier one who got at 5031 after some time price went to 5138 .I used to trade with many brokers but never this type of thing happened earlier.
Thats zeodha....you can expect unexpected.....many in traderji using zero terminal one of good indicator for trading ...when ever terminal goes mad it means market will bottom out or top out....that price never comes after terminal normalise...:)

Thats zeodha....you can expect unexpected.....many in traderji using zero terminal one of good indicator for trading ...when ever terminal goes mad it means market will bottom out or top out....that price never comes after terminal normalise...:)
yes, thats an indicator, which hardly fails :DD :D

Please check Interactive Broker's Traders Work Station (TWS) and their new competitive pricing for NSE only. I think it's attractive and very much affordable now.

IB v/s Z

Well if you are planning to make 1L from 1K by day trading, then IB is not for you as they don't provide that much leverage. Having that said you can still effectively day trade using IB's TWS compared to Z's KatiPatang (Kite). On the contrary if you Swing using F&Os, you will simply love it. TWS is pure and beautiful. I think no other broker in India provides the tools which IB provides at this price. It's a steal !

Just informing you, your turn to dig deep! U'r welcome.

MaxX

Please check Interactive Broker's Traders Work Station (TWS) and their new competitive pricing for NSE only. I think it's attractive and very much affordable now.

IB v/s Z

Well if you are planning to make 1L from 1K by day trading, then IB is not for you as they don't provide that much leverage. Having that said you can still effectively day trade using IB's TWS compared to Z's KatiPatang (Kite). On the contrary if you Swing using F&Os, you will simply love it. TWS is pure and beautiful. I think no other broker in India provides the tools which IB provides at this price. It's a steal !

Just informing you, your turn to dig deep! U'r welcome.
IB looks good indeed.. do they support pledging of securities for collateral like zerodha?

IB looks good indeed.. do they support pledging of securities for collateral like zerodha?
Please visit IB India

+91 22 61289888
+91 22 39696188
08:30 - 17:30 (Mon - Fri)

and i google and found
How to use AmiBroker with Interactive Brokers TWS
o_O holy
does any one have IB account confirm if amibroker directly works plz ty
only thing is
  • USD 500 (equivalent in INR) minimum required to subscribe to market data and research subscriptions and USD 100 (equivalent in INR) to maintain market data and research subscriptions
  • Minimum brokerage fees per month waived for the first three months, afterwards, INR 200, per month.
Zerodha don;t have mini brokerage :xD

Last edited:
and i google and found
How to use AmiBroker with Interactive Brokers TWS
o_O holy
does any one have IB account confirm if amibroker directly works plz ty
only thing is
  • USD 500 (equivalent in INR) minimum required to subscribe to market data and research subscriptions and USD 100 (equivalent in INR) to maintain market data and research subscriptions
  • Minimum brokerage fees per month waived for the first three months, afterwards, INR 200, per month.
Zerodha don;t have mini brokerage :xD
You get what you pay!

$500 is minimum margin you have to maintain in your account that equates to about INR 35,000 and INR 200 per month after 3 months if your trading activities do not generate 200 bucks. Honestly, if you are actively trading, then does these things even matter?

AB is great for coding strategies and to dream with backtest results. IMO with TWS, you won't need anything else as a lot comes in canned with ultimate customization flexibility - things like IV-HV comparison, Volatility approximation, Probability Lab, Options Chain, Spread analysis, etc. are mind boggling. I think no other broker provides these utilities at this price. Anyways you can still play with AFL for coding pleasure.

Last edited:
What is meaning of Adapter not ready .................??