Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

yes it is a dampener and really annoying. i had written to them many times on this with absolutely no response
Its just getting to horrible level, this Thursday I couldn't sell 28200CE/28000PE pair around 12:20pm while BankNifty was just below 28100.
That is a just a distance of 200 points. Only strikes available were 28000 and 28100 with still half the day to go.
Doesn't SEBI have any rules for this kind of blocking?

Hi Zerodha
Can we trade BSE weekly USDINR options in Zerodha?
thanks
muthu
I don't think so, could not find them in any of BSE/BFO sections - either on Kite or Pi.
These have been recently introduced by BSE, not sure they would given out so soon (remember gold options were initiated on Kite/Pi after a few months of their internal testing, although BSE options would not be totally new thing as such).

We saw whenever there is extra volatility in the market Zerodha System starts giving the problem.
I find a new volatility indicator after India Vix, it's Zerodha Terminal. Whenever it creates a problem in the morning, I expect a big move is coming. The success ratio is very good.
@headstrong007 yet again true!

Blackhole

are bhai....bahut naainsafi ho rahi hai behachare traderko ke saath.......sirf experience kamane me sbka paisa jayega.......brokers aur govt free me kamaite hai......hum sirf experience:D:D:D:D:D

when all of ur standing position are is profit and u cannot book only to see it turning into deep red with no possible recovery and that uto when u were right in all the sense and wron or bad was ur broker...then what to do.....already had enuf exp with many of them......

but still learning from bad people