Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

MSN1979

When zerodha started nitin himself here everyday to clear many doubts....they captured many (almost all traders of TJ including me)even get tribble when each one refered many to get referal money(including me) ..they grown from ant to elephant...now them tj is nothing....so why they waste time here?nitin busy in attending cii meetings and other business programs... At least he should put one his crm ti attend this thread once in a week...as not forget ones who supported them in theirs initial days
Zerodha does not even reply to its members now. I sent 5 emails written complaints with screen shots of bugs in streak. Problem is zerodha staff themselves have no idea to fix them. I ended my subscription :)

Raj232

Zerodha does not even reply to its members now. I sent 5 emails written complaints with screen shots of bugs in streak. Problem is zerodha staff themselves have no idea to fix them. I ended my subscription :)
I'm surprised that you started the subscription even. You should actually be pressing for a refund :)
e.g. 2000 traders subscribe to a bogus alerting software by paying Rs 1000 each.

The company makes 2000 X 1000 = Rs 20 Lacs by way of subscription for a month for an app that doesnt even work properly, while the traders are risking their capital :)

Probably you could post the screenshots/bugs on this forum, that might help others as well :)

MSN1979

I'm surprised that you started the subscription even. You should actually be pressing for a refund :)
e.g. 2000 traders subscribe to a bogus alerting software by paying Rs 1000 each.

The company makes 2000 X 1000 = Rs 20 Lacs by way of subscription for a month for an app that doesnt even work properly, while the traders are risking their capital :)

Probably you could post the screenshots/bugs on this forum, that might help others as well :)
It was free till 31 July :D I subscribed but cancelled before 31st since they did not reply or resolve my query. I wanted a customised stock scanner but both Small case (Stock Scanner) and streak (algo trader) fail to do it properly

Hi zerodha,
What is your real intention behind the most ridiculous rule imposed on retail trader like us ?

Hi folks ... do we see this kind of error with other brokers?

More specifically Zerodha doesn't allow trading in banknifty option strikes beyond a particular range (about 500-600 points) and this narrows down to even upto 100 points from spot on expiry days.

Any idea how others behave on this.

kharikumaar

Hi folks ... do we see this kind of error with other brokers?

More specifically Zerodha doesn't allow trading in banknifty option strikes beyond a particular range (about 500-600 points) and this narrows down to even upto 100 points from spot on expiry days.

Any idea how others behave on this.
yes it is a dampener and really annoying. i had written to them many times on this with absolutely no response

Hi everyone,
the new nest ver. 3.16.0.4 it does not allow me to drag n drop scrips in the market watch (to change the sequence of the scrips). Downloaded and reinstalled the new nest again but no luck. Any idea how to fix this? Zerodha customer care has been unable to help.

Hi everyone,
the new nest ver. 3.16.0.4 it does not allow me to drag n drop scrips in the market watch (to change the sequence of the scrips). Downloaded and reinstalled the new nest again but no luck. Any idea how to fix this? Zerodha customer care has been unable to help.
You can not drag and drop scrips in market watch, in NestTrader v3.14 and above
Only solution, if you want to change sequence, delete it and add it, where you want to add.
And it is very irritating.