Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Hema123

Dream Believe Achieve
already launched , some bug fix is there .sud have better experience with it latter. kite3.zerodha.com
Looks good but features are almost same.
By the way, I am missing something --
1) No toggle option between 'change in percentage' and 'change in absolute value' of an instrument, only % basis.
2) No 2 minutes chart as earlier.

Looks good but features are almost same.
By the way, I am missing something --
1) No toggle option between 'change in percentage' and 'change in absolute value' of an instrument, only % basis.
2) No 2 minutes chart as earlier.
i only notice one bug that is resolved from existing kite .whenever i select chart for any scrip chart menu overlap upper menu causing problem to use chart menu and to get pop chart window. kite3 also introduce index dashboard. these 2 charnges i can see. hope they will improve further. and what is the need of 2 min chart ,i havent notice 2min chart in kite or pi.

Hema123

Dream Believe Achieve
i only notice one bug that is resolved from existing kite .whenever i select chart for any scrip chart menu overlap upper menu causing problem to use chart menu and to get pop chart window. kite3 also introduce index dashboard. these 2 charnges i can see. hope they will improve further. and what is the need of 2 min chart ,i havent notice 2min chart in kite or pi.

Index dashboard in Kite3 is a good initiative but it is not manageable till date, I can't find any option to add BankNifty and VIX in index dashboard.

Everyone has their own strategy and style of trading, what makes sense to one person might not make sense to someone else. Although Pi has 2M TF option, I am using Google Finance’s 2M chart with other variations for short term intraday trend. I think, columbus (an experienced veteran member) also need 2 minute TF, I don't know if anyone else from Traderji. http://www.traderji.com/community/threads/zerodha-part-3.89121/page-1411#post-1191522.

Index dashboard in Kite3 is a good initiative but it is not manageable till date, I can't find any option to add BankNifty and VIX in index dashboard.

Everyone has their own strategy and style of trading, what makes sense to one person might not make sense to someone else. Although Pi has 2M TF option, I am using Google Finance’s 2M chart with other variations for short term intraday trend. I think, columbus (an experienced veteran member) also need 2 minute TF, I don't know if anyone else from Traderji. http://www.traderji.com/community/threads/zerodha-part-3.89121/page-1411#post-1191522.
actually i didnt notice 2 min TF , any way if it is available in pi then no problem for u. pi is better option. trade using real time data also need big time frame eg 1hr for initial analysis then move to lower timeframe. zerodha pi has 120 days backfill. some ppl says that zerodha chart is sometime inaccurate but as a broker which we get from zerodha is ok. but for professional use amibroker with good realtime vender (if ur budget permit but for future trade) is best. and kite3 is still in beta phase hope they will improve it soon. we want good alternative of amibroker

Bad experience with Zerodha account opening. Opted for instant account opening using aadhar on 20th of this month and account still not activated until today that is 25th. They want me to deposit 5000 to activate the account , what crap is this ? writing off 500 rs account opening charges as charity to them and sticking to rksv.
You can withdraw the 5000 later and keep whatever amount you want in the a/c.:). I think all brokers do this. Sharekhan does.

cloudTrader

Its not about the amount of Rs 5000 but they havent mentioned anywhere during the a/c opening that you have to deposit Rs 5000 or for that matter any other amount to "activate" the account which to me is unethical and i 'd rather stay away from such people.
I agree that if a broker wants the client to deposit some initial amount they should clearly mention it in the account opening instructions. We should then have the choice to accept the T&C or ignore as per our preference.

Can anyone please tell me where the facility mentioned below available on candlestick chart?

For Ex- today is 27th Nov. If i go back to 20th Nov in my candlestick charts then, the future data i.e. 21st to 27th Nov is hidden and is only visible when I click through mouse.

The basis purpose of this is to guess the next candlestick by way of practice. Please let me know which charting software has this facility ?