Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Raj232

5:15, but the terminal messages were on time.
So basically, one has to login into the terminal to see if any messages are going to being sent. LOL ;)

I would suggest that such intimations are are sent at the start of day latest by 10 AM.:)

checkmate7

Do we need to get separate login credentials for NEST Plus?....I have installed NEST 3.11.4 and is able to login with zerodha ID...also have extracted Nest plugin and moved desired folder in the NEST location but getting error ...Need help

upload_2017-10-25_20-36-43.png

Attachments

Can you please share a screenshot? Will have this checked.
it is happening with alternate days or in a gap of 2 to 3 days. can not capture screenshot ,will capture if i notice next time. another thing mainly nifty future open and high have mismatch in chart candle timimg(eg 15 min interval) with actual open and high(market watch) and it is regular issue. cash scrips also have slight mismatch mainly opening price. candle missing issue arise mainly in intial hour. pls chek at ur end. if these issues resolved zerodha system is good enough.
i mention pi above. in kite there is no such candle missing issue but still nifty future open high mismatch with actual marketwatch is visible