Zerodha live mcx charts vs live Real time data provider

I am able to view the live chart in zerodha kite site but what is the difference between live chart in zerodha and live real time data provider which they are charges Rs.500 but in zerodha we can view freely only if we account

please share the view on this

There is no difference as such. But some people believe that real time data by other providers is a little bit accurate & with zero time lag than the zerodha data.

But according to me at least, there is no noticeable difference between them as such.

I am able to view the live chart in zerodha kite site but what is the difference between live chart in zerodha and live real time data provider which they are charges Rs.500 but in zerodha we can view freely only if we account

There is lot of diffrence, The live charts provided by authorized data vendors are some what accurate, OHCL matches to terminal data and
About zerodha and they have fancy front end but data is rotten.

Just-Trade

There is lot of diffrence, The live charts provided by authorized data vendors are some what accurate, OHCL matches to terminal data and
About zerodha and they have fancy front end but data is rotten.
RKSV data is far far better, accurate n reliable than zerodha.

Just-Trade