You can Trade International Futures from India..Legally...Read How

.....any product that have margin requirement and that can have margin calls. ....
....... by putting a proper stop loss you can ensure you never go below the zero account level.

....... we shall never be called for margin calls. The only trades we take would be on the money funded by us.
Is "shall never be called" because we will be cautious similar to " can be called for margin" ??

Hi Ankit,

This shows like you worked really hard to search it out the solution, its really pretty impressive, i really wanted to try some indices and international stocks to trade but i didnt wanted to start it with illegal way. and i had read most of all the circulars from RBI & Government and i really feels like missed something too much important, which you picked very smartly.

So brother, if you can, please help me out too.

Ankit,
I am certainly interested in knowing the answer.. just for info sake.. My answers are

1) What do they know about the entire thing already?
Nothing much. Just that ICICIDirect gives facility to trade US stocks. Don't know why they don't allow trading other products.

2)Do they want to know the answer? What is the reason?
Personal interest. Maybe someday, it will help me. No urgency right now, even if I don't get the answer cause I will find it out when it is high on my priority list. Currently it is not
high priority.

3)Whom all have you talked to about this to get definite answers?
No one. Just read few threads on TJ. Haven't even searched SEBI/RBI site for this.

Ankit, I like your approach to chk the committment of people before sharing your hardwork. In my experience, we human being, by nature, don't care for something that comes free.. Sometime it hurts when u see the output your hardwork is taken very casually by others. In that case, probably u are better off not sharing with them at all cause it makes no difference to their life.

Happy Trading.
You exactly put my thoughts. Thabs bro