www.unlisted-shares.com.The First Auction Site for Unlisted Shares

Mr.G

ryan4ucar

Conflicts of TA and FA traders.
no i am not your typical ta guy sitting with indicators that fire buy sell , i have price action , trader psychology ,fundamental data(kind of news), tape reading , and technical levels its basically everything mixed in one

ryan4ucar

Don't worry I will review your mixed trading juice from Monday, I hope taste would be same as you used to follow Dev's trade:lol::lol::lol:
do as you wish although i fire so fast i doubt ull be able keeping pace with me anyways ur most welcome ,during trading hours ill answer only trading queries/trading criticism any other thing goes straight to the bin

ryan4ucar

It's a long story & already my one id got blocked in telling the straight forward, so no point:!

Have you ever personally met Dev or you just know through this forum only
ok pm me the story i will keep it personal this time as its so hot that we might both be banned from the forum

No i havent met dev but i do now a lot of people hate him and a lot of people adore him ... experience in life has told me that when a lot of people hate somesone that person has to be interesting

ryan4ucar

No doubt Dev is interesting as he think himself very smart which he is not & that's make him funny,I don't hate him, i love him for that:lol::lol:
He is an excellent "Day Dreamer" not a "Day Trader":rofl::rofl:
That's why i shower all my love on him in the forum:lol::lol:
so are you going to tell me how he stole ur money ?

ryan4ucar

He is not as smart that he can steal my money but because of his fool tactics lost money & precious time. In short lost the same way as he lost himself with "Reliance Money" (check his polling thread on that)& also played extreme tact which I caught & was beyond my tolerance. I think he learnt all this from Reliance Money & applying same in Wisdom Capital.
so he advised you to take some trades you lost money and wasted ur time , now he has to pay for this so you want to now ruin his life is this right?

Mr.G

Yaar yeh website vaala actually paise kamma raha hai...... discuss that. I feel like taking over his website.