Woodies CCI trading system

Is Woodies CCI a leading indicator?

• Total voters

kkeskar92

Hi, Kkeskar92!Interesting situation. I've never seeen before something like this. What is the ticker, by the way?
Its Nifty chart....problem with data source creating multiple ticks at volatile times...checked minute chart later which did not show such whipsaws.

@Linkon Sir / Any other Member who need Woodie's DVD

I have donloaded all part and all playing fine. The 6th file is very big which is around 1.45 GB. So direct download will be very irritating. Therefore I am willing to share these woodie's DVD with you with help of torrent. I have attached herewith the WCCI_Vid zip file which contain WCCI_Vid torrent file. I can seed from 9 am to 6 pm. My internet connection is poor, 256 KPBS only :mad: but you can get nice speed if other member join this network.
I've looking for a long time for this DVDs. Can someone be so kind to seed the torrent. Thanks.

If u are going long then the low if the last 2 bars is the hard stop...
If u are short, then the high of the last 2 bars is the hard stop...

Logic is, we are trading a momentum indicator. So we are long when the momentum is up and it shouldnt hit the hard stop. If hard stop is hit, then, we misjudged the momentum. We just forget the OH-NO trade and carry on...

personally, i like to use pivot low or pivot high. I exit the moment the diff in CCI reduces... or goes negative...
Hi Linkon7,

What time frame you trade for momentum trade using Woodie CCI?

You are obviously a day trader. I heard some people say day trading is not profitable and a myth which I found it to be true because I had loss substantially from trading 1min to 1 hr chart. Perhaps you can throw some light here. The most difficult is the exit and where we should put the stop loss.

I have been reading your posts on Woodie CCI and how you use them with common sense we newbies often lack.

I find your analysis and understanding of how we should use indicators simply brilliant.

Both, you and kkeskar92 are doing a fine jobs here. Keep up the good work. :clapping:

I am still looking for anyone willing to share the full DVD Woodie Home Study Course on mediafire or torrent. All the h0tfile and rapidsh*are links are dead.
Can someone upload them or pm me? Tx.