Woodies CCI trading system

Is Woodies CCI a leading indicator?

• Total voters

kkeskar92

Hi

The pattern recognition shows the probable patterns with capital letters at the current bar close....now if the bar closes on top it shows t if bottom, it shows b and e means either....so if it shows Zt means its ZLR pattern if range bar closes on its top end.....Ze means bar may close either top or bottom of range but ZLR is still valid.

The pattern indicator has settings for sideways markets when sidewinder is red and unless it turns yellow or green for 3 consecutive bars...the patterns wont be profitable...on left top end it shows whether market is trennding or flat.

http://woodiescciclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5820

Hi

The pattern recognition shows the probable patterns with capital letters at the current bar close....now if the bar closes on top it shows t if bottom, it shows b and e means either....so if it shows Zt means its ZLR pattern if range bar closes on its top end.....Ze means bar may close either top or bottom of range but ZLR is still valid.

The pattern indicator has settings for sideways markets when sidewinder is red and unless it turns yellow or green for 3 consecutive bars...the patterns wont be profitable...on left top end it shows whether market is trennding or flat.
Kkeskar92, thanks a million for your answer!
By the way, I used to ask here about Bounce Combo and Re-Cross. Nobody ansered me, unfortunately. May be you know that? Is that such patterns?

kkeskar92

Hi
Not heard of bounce combo...may be u will get an answer on woodiescciclub forum.
I take signals based on CCI patterns with ASC trend system/supertrend indicator....and time of day ie after europe open.

kkeskar92

ASC trend indicator is here
Supertrend indicator for NT is already posted on this thread.....it is based on ATR and try different settings in it and decide which one best suits you.....the chart above uses ATR multiplying factor of 2.4

So I use trend indicator and trade in that direction when CCI shows momentum pattern building in that direction....of course chop zone indicator also shows predominant trend.

Blue*wave system is based on supertrend indicator and is very successful for futures trading....just google and watch their videos.

www.blue*wavetrading.com

ASC trend indicator is here
Supertrend indicator for NT is already posted on this thread.....it is based on ATR and try different settings in it and decide which one best suits you.....the chart above uses ATR multiplying factor of 2.4

So I use trend indicator and trade in that direction when CCI shows momentum pattern building in that direction....of course chop zone indicator also shows predominant trend.

Blue*wave system is based on supertrend indicator and is very successful for futures trading....just google and watch their videos.

www.blue*wavetrading.com
Thank you very much, Kkeskar92 sir!

I saw the link and as I understood, this indicator is not free. Very expensive!))
I tried to find supertrend indicator on the thread, but I could find just this http://clip2net.com/s/Bu1y Am I right? But I'm not sure that it's for Ninja Trader.