Wisdom From Masters

Do you think we are entering a long term BEAR PHASE?

• Yes

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • No

Votes: 14 60.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello all,

Just check the first post this was made on 27 jun, where i asked the members to contribute by polling whether we wre in a long term bear market, I am again asking the same question though there are two this time.

1 Have we already made the Top (3200) or do u think that there can be more upside in the intermed trend ?

2 Have we made the low (8799) or do u people think that this will be breached ?

I am not asking u to predict the markets but just to have a little foresight as to what's in store for all of us.

Waitin
Gaurav

Attachments

inxsofme said:
Hello all,

Just check the first post this was made on 27 jun, where i asked the members to contribute by polling whether we wre in a long term bear market, I am again asking the same question though there are two this time.

1 Have we already made the Top (3200) or do u think that there can be more upside in the intermed trend ?

2 Have we made the low (8799) or do u people think that this will be breached ?

I am not asking u to predict the markets but just to have a little foresight as to what's in store for all of us.

Waitin
Gaurav
Hi gaurav,
What i am thinking market is totaly FII's driven so if they start buying any time this become the bull run or If they start selling it become bear run. In june they bought approx. 1000cr. market lifted 2100 point from 8800, and In july till they have sold approx. 1000cr. market down by 900 point.
Another point is that global factor of Iran,FED,BOJ, because of that sentiment is highly -ve so i think market could again crash i think no bear run would be there. there would be crash and only crash (May market could touch 6000) but FII's won't do that otherwise they will also be in very less profit. So what i think they sell till 9500 and again start buying to lift the market again they attract they retailor may be this time market will cross 11000 so that retailor would think resistance is broken and they start buying as soon as retailor start buying again they got the opportunity to sell. So there is NO bear and NO bull only FII's play or another crash.

Ahmed