Wisdom Dump

NOMINDTR

" Trading is considers as easy money option." " ;)
[/QUOTE]

Let me refine it little :)

Trading is considered an option to make money easily; the truth is it is an option lose money easily

H

hari09omkar

This is well answered against the fundamental value pickers,by a very successful trader:

We only trade price. We do not trade information. We do not trade knowledge (of the asset being traded). Nor do we trade computing power and expertise. We do not trade anything at all other than price, i.e., the number. Therefore, since the only factor that counts in this game is the price, it is only smart to focus all, or almost all, our attention on this number - on the price and its movement; in other words, what the price has done in the past and is doing in the present."
- F.H. "Chick" Goslin

H

hari09omkar

This is in simple words what Steidlemeyer theorised,but in different words and by a different person:
"Some of the best trades come when everyone gets very panicky. The crowd can often act very stupidly in the markets. You can picture price fluctuations around an equilibrium level as a rubber band being stretched if it gets pulled too far, eventually it will snap back. As a short-term trader, I try to wait until the rubber band is stretched to its extreme point."
-Linda Bradford Raschke

This is in simple words what Steidlemeyer theorised,but in different words and by a different person:

-Linda Bradford Raschke

Very well said and its also a very difficult situation. Only a genius can see the last stretch of the rubber band..

The best lines I ever liked:

Confidence comes from not being always right, but from not fearing to be wrong. - Niels Bohr

Individuals who cannot master their emotions are ill-suited to profit from the
investment process. - Ben Graham

The great irony of trading is that it is difficult precisely because it is so very simple. Curtis Faith