Wisdom Dump

whisky

Natural Gas moves are oiling wisdom of traders

Guys be careful , those who work late night.

*The Fact of Melatonin*

*Please make it a point to sleep early... *

*Thats how God has made us... Sleep at night and work during the day...*

*Today I learnt something new... A natural cancer vaccine.*

*God placed in each and everyone of us a gland in our head called the Pineal gland. It is considered to be the biological clock of the human body and it is also connected to the sight nerve. It is small like the size of a pea. Everyday after sundown this gland starts producing a substance called Melatonin which runs in the bloodstream and protects the body from cancer. *

*This gland works only in the dark so if the eye is exposed to light the gland does not work because it thinks night has not come yet...*

*So if you stay up at night in the light, you are depriving your body from this daily vaccine...*

*Our parents and grandparents who used to sleep early in the night and wake up early in the morning did not suffer from cancer or any of the disease we hear about today.*

*God has placed this daily vaccine in our body to protect us so let's put it to use by sleeping early.*

*The gland starts working from after dark until two hours before sunrise !!!*

*Must read and share this miraculous physiology God designed inside man.

Guys be careful , those who work late night.

*The Fact of Melatonin*

*Please make it a point to sleep early... *

*Thats how God has made us... Sleep at night and work during the day...*

*Today I learnt something new... A natural cancer vaccine.*

*God placed in each and everyone of us a gland in our head called the Pineal gland. It is considered to be the biological clock of the human body and it is also connected to the sight nerve. It is small like the size of a pea. Everyday after sundown this gland starts producing a substance called Melatonin which runs in the bloodstream and protects the body from cancer. *

*This gland works only in the dark so if the eye is exposed to light the gland does not work because it thinks night has not come yet...*

*So if you stay up at night in the light, you are depriving your body from this daily vaccine...*

*Our parents and grandparents who used to sleep early in the night and wake up early in the morning did not suffer from cancer or any of the disease we hear about today.*

*God has placed this daily vaccine in our body to protect us so let's put it to use by sleeping early.*

*The gland starts working from after dark until two hours before sunrise !!!*

*Must read and share this miraculous physiology God designed inside man.

Yes agreed never could I stay calm when the lot size started increasing, from 2 lots to 30 lots, maybe the main thing in intraday trading is controlling SELF hence agreed sleep is essential, don't know how Jesse Saint used to do at least I could not.

A trader is a slave of Volatility.

For a trader to make money in the market the instrument he is trading must move significantly. No matter how good your trading system is if you trade an instrument that has a very low Volatility then you won't make much money ,And statistically speaking lose money.

Hence the most important characteristics of a successful professional trader is that he will follow Volatility no matter where it is

Vmaster369

Wealth
it;s amazing 6 letter word huh what is wealth Real wealth

You are wealthy if you have good Health .
You are wealthy if u have friends that are ready to die for you taking bullet first in that situation ...Real freinds
in our bad time we know who are our Real friends ^^ haha
You are wealthy if u have Gold lot of it shhhh
You are wealthy if u have Shares that you have not sold since last 25 yrs and it;s growing company every 3 yrs price should be double :xD

You are wealthy if you have any form of Skill (Talent) .

Life is short so live life King size lol Wealthiest is the person that thinks Today is my last day on earth and he lives to fullest
Everyday and repeats cycle haha Always Happy Happy Happy .

It;s easy to Hate and hurt someone but equally difficult to make anyone Happy and smile.

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

Wealth
it;s amazing 6 letter word huh what is wealth Real wealth

You are wealthy if you have good Health .
You are wealthy if u have friends that are ready to die for you taking bullet first in that situation ...Real freinds
in our bad time we know who are our Real friends ^^ haha
You are wealthy if u have Gold lot of it shhhh
You are wealthy if u have Shares that you have not sold since last 25 yrs and it;s growing company every 3 yrs price should be double :xD

You are wealthy if you have any form of Skill (Talent) .

Life is short so live life King size lol Wealthiest is the person that thinks Today is my last day on earth and he lives to fullest
Everyday and repeats cycle haha Always Happy Happy Happy .

It;s easy to Hate and hurt someone but equally difficult to make anyone Happy and smile.

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Exactly, the inner peace, happiness and good company will always lead to sustainable wealth.