Wisdom Capital : Free Trade & Investment Zone.

Wisdom Capital

We know that the market participants throughout the India require something worth considering to attain their trade endeavor. So, soon we are going to bring Best trading platform under-process to gear up the same. The next generation trading platform would be characterized with the various technical features, keeping in mind the need to enhance the advanced portfolio of market dynamics. Though, we are having various in house market products under process in our account. But, that would take time to come into forefront. Meanwhile, we also had the negotiation with some vendors to provide you the already available market products. Some brokers offering such products along with their vendor’s name are discussed below:

Currently, We are offering the following trading platforms:

In desktop Version

NEST from Thomson Reuters (EXE version)

ODIN from Financial technologies (EXE version)

HTML5 from Thomson Reuters (WEB version)

Trade Eye (Mobile App)

However, there exist various trading platforms in the open market like:
Screenshot (2).png

With this survey, we just want to know your view that which products you find most suitable to carry forward your trade. After contemplating your reviews, we will soon unveil such open market tools having advanced charting features, customizable interface, multiple market watch, amiable data display and storage, technical screeners etc. So that you may attribute the dip in the growth figure of your return potential.

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
Just want to share my view...
IMO:
Fox trader is better than any of above list with charting. Don't know why it is out of the list?
My vote is for Fox Trader.

If Fox Trader is costly for giving it free for all, then there may be an option to adjust the cost of fox trader from brokerages.
Auto adjustment by the end of active month brokerage is a better choice. But Fox Trader must be there for optional choice for pro traders.

Fox trader is 2nd best of all currently available platforms. I know we can't get access to the best IB's 'Trader Workstation' from another brokerage house.
----------
Free to all by default ODIN is best.
Odin is very stable platform and much better than Nest if we consider basic charting. It's good for business as not all beginners want to spend extra charting software cost. But basic charting is a must. So, my 2nd vote is for for ODIN free by default.
-----------
Then Nest is good enough for most of the traders who have separate charting soft(by default it's already available there, so nothing to say about it).

Last edited:

Wisdom Capital

@Wisdom Capital
In your earlier posts you have mentioned plan can be switched anytime but now when I am planning to switch from ultimate plan to freedom plan..you guys are not allowing it...while opening the account you make big promises now it's time to fulfill it..please change my plan to freedom plan..
Dear sir,

Earlier we used to charge 1947/- lifetime for each segments. Now since we have made it free for lifetime, our freedom Plan brokerage, we have made it exclusively for new clients for promotional purpose only.

Hence conversion, from other plan to promotional plans are restricted.

Regards

@WisdomCapital
Do you have any online account opening system (aadhaar based) as some other brokers are having. If so then please post details or weblink. Thanks

Wisdom Capital

Just want to share my view...
IMO:
Fox trader is better than any of above list with charting. Don't know why it is out of the list?
My vote is for Fox Trader.

If Fox Trader is costly for giving it free for all, then there may be an option to adjust the cost of fox trader from brokerages.
Auto adjustment by the end of active month brokerage is a better choice. But Fox Trader must be there for optional choice for pro traders.

Fox trader is 2nd best of all currently available platforms. I know we can't get access to the best IB's 'Trader Workstation' from another brokerage house.
----------
Free to all by default ODIN is best.
Odin is very stable platform and much better than Nest if we consider basic charting. It's good for business as not all beginners want to spend extra charting software cost. But basic charting is a must. So, my 2nd vote is for for ODIN free by default.
-----------
Then Nest is good enough for most of the traders who have separate charting soft(by default it's already available there, so nothing to say about it).
We do agree that Fox trader is a robust product in comparision to all other free trading platforms available in open source. Even though we have already decided to offer FOX trader free of cost to our Pro & Ultimate clients free of cost (software charges will be reimbursed from brokerage), we need to emphasie that this survey is build a software which can be offered free of cost to all clients including inactive traders.

Regards

they Smart theft :meh:....... they told no limit for free trading , you go PRO plan or other Plan he take two time brokerage on single trade ( they add brokerage cost on your trade price , and again they mention and charge brokerage second time = totally two time ) o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O