Wisdom Capital : Free Trade & Investment Zone.

Wisdom Capital

Well, whatever you guys may say
but
I had an account with them since last few months, but hardly faced any issue.
aur chhoti moti baatein to her broker ke saath lagi hi rahtein hain. and you will find such staff every where, lazy and kaamchor.
Moreover, when being as online trader, how much interaction do we need with our broker.
Hardly once in a while

And I am a satisfied client

Thanks for kind words.... :)

RockyRobust

I am getting your point and apologize for the same, as someone dealt with you in an inappropriate way. But, this is not applicable to other employees as our staff is trained enough to resolve the issues of novice as well as veterans in trading. You can count on us, as we are making great efforts to enhance our client handling skills. As we have also added some new employees and reshuffled the old ones. Now, we hope that same trouble does not arise again.
In case of any such incident again, feel free to call me 8800019241 (Ankita).
Thanks for your considerate reply. It instills confidence in the mind of a prospective customer.

Thanks.

RR

Wisdom Capital

Hello Traders,

We have reduced following brokerage charges in Ultimate Plans as a festive session bonanza:

Equity Delivery Brokerage from Rs 7000/Crore to Rs 700/Crore (Carry forward margin upto 5X)

NSE F&O brokerage from 700/crore to 500/crore (leverage upto 150 times in MIS (intraday) & carry forward on the basis of span margin only.

regards

Hi Wisdom Capital,
I have been trying to open an account with you but not getting support from your customer care. Even sent my contract notes to a Shweta Jugran (as she and her supervisor asked for it) but no response received.

I am an option seller and primarily only do BankNifty Thursday Expiry trading only and hence need a plan which is more useful for me.
Can some experienced member of your team who has dealt with option writers help me with this?

Please send me his email address and i will respond with my contact details.

Regards
Kamlesh

Wisdom Capital

Hi Wisdom Capital,
I have been trying to open an account with you but not getting support from your customer care. Even sent my contract notes to a Shweta Jugran (as she and her supervisor asked for it) but no response received.

I am an option seller and primarily only do BankNifty Thursday Expiry trading only and hence need a plan which is more useful for me.
Can some experienced member of your team who has dealt with option writers help me with this?

Please send me his email address and i will respond with my contact details.

Regards
Kamlesh
Dear sir,

Thanks for your interest in our services. May I request you to share your contact details at my mail id [email protected], so that we can guide you properly.

Warm Regards
Deb Mukherjee
CEO
Wisdom Capital

Facing typical problem
Market watch (all) are blank and neither able to fill it again, as all drop down menus are blank also
Anyone else facing similar problem
Using NestTrader v 3,14

pannet1

Hello Traders,

We have reduced following brokerage charges in Ultimate Plans as a festive session bonanza:

Equity Delivery Brokerage from Rs 7000/Crore to Rs 700/Crore (Carry forward margin upto 5X)

NSE F&O brokerage from 700/crore to 500/crore (leverage upto 150 times in MIS (intraday) & carry forward on the basis of span margin only.

regards
Read the bold letters above carefully its .. upto. The criteria for giving 5% margin is upto them (wisdom). Dont assume you will get 5% straight away. Suppose you got approval from them to get 3% margin and you square off the overnight position today and if you want to take a new fresh position, again you have to get approval.

Wisdom, please update your system of controlling the RISK to a more automated process. Otherwise its very tough for retail traders like us.