Windows 7 & ODin problem.

I am getting these error when i try to run ODIN on windows 7 ultimate.Dose anyone have same problem???How to fix these issue???

Try running it in compatibility mode rather than downloading the virtual mode of XP for windows 7. For that just right right click it and then there's a compatibility management option

findvikas

I am getting these error when i try to run ODIN on windows 7 ultimate.Dose anyone have same problem???How to fix these issue???

What is your OS build number ? Is it beta or RTM? Also what version of Odin do you have?

I have Odin working fine under RTM without any compatibility mode or whatsoever

findvikas

Kumar, I would like more information here.
How are you connecting to the internet, is it via BSNL's router or how ?
Its better if you can detail me what broadband provider you use and what is the make of the router being used. Also how does this router connect to your machine.. is it via RJ45 cable or USB cable ?

Just FYI... Since this was not happening in earlier release than RTM then I will file a bug for it and see if I can get this resolved, but one thing is that you need to have a legitimate copy of Win7 or any support incident account... you said you have MSDN account that should be fine.

Kumar, I would like more information here.
How are you connecting to the internet, is it via BSNL's router or how ?
Its better if you can detail me what broadband provider you use and what is the make of the router being used. Also how does this router connect to your machine.. is it via RJ45 cable or USB cable ?

Just FYI... Since this was not happening in earlier release than RTM then I will file a bug for it and see if I can get this resolved, but one thing is that you need to have a legitimate copy of Win7 or any support incident account... you said you have MSDN account that should be fine.

well I am using BSNL Broadband with ZyXEL ADSL USB Modem.Just dial and connect the Broadband via USB.:thumb:

findvikas

Sweet as I was expecting... it seem to be interfering with the USB drivers for the Router.
Can you try and connect with the RJ45 cable instead of USB, I am sure this router has both interface.. isn't it ?

oh.. it could be a bug in Win7 as well and I am investigating that, in the meantime you try the RJ45 cable. If you can favor me, use your MSDN subscription to open a support incident with MS and let me know the case number?