Will cairn India hit LC on Monday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why dont you learn TA first instead of just gambling?
Bro I am newbie..Trading A/c nei hai....Dabba trading karta hu.........naya naya ho market mein....ye TA keya hai ? kabhi sikha nei......thoda sikha dijiye......

Bdw what is the full form of TA???? Kayi batade plz.......meherwani ho gi aapki.....:)

yes TR, in revenge trading we lost more and sit outside, what I had experienced.And after some days start thinking about logic and analysis.

In this type of trading we can easily double our loss without much thinking.100 % guarantee with some whipsaws in trading account balance.
Blackbery Sir..........plz teach me.....about Revenge trading........O keya chiz hai..... Sir Can you drive car with out using hand? Answer may be 100% no.....means you are discipline .....worry about accident....because ...you are from this Gola......but I am not from this planet...........see my location I live in Kepler 452b........:lol::D

blackberry

Blackbery Sir..........plz teach me.....about Revenge trading........O keya chiz hai..... Sir Can you drive car with out using hand? Answer may be 100% no.....means you are discipline .....worry about accident....because ...you are from this Gola......but I am not from this planet...........see my location I live in Kepler 452b........:lol::D
Read first few pages.you will grasp some and ask subhadip ji any question from beginning.

http://www.traderji.com/derivatives/99863-pivot-trading-new-way-trading.html

and most important ..don't take personally any talk here and don't talk anything personal to someone.Give respect take respect.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.