why I am here?

1) My trading experience is neutral so far what I earn equals what I lost at the end of month

2) I opened my trading account in last september (i.e sept/2013)

3) I am interested in equity market.

4) I start my day with watching business news channels like cnbc awaaz, zee business etc for around one hour and I draw my gameplan, then I reach office by 9 and setup everything and start to trade.

5) My broker suggested me this forum

6) I am into this market just for fun, people in my field play computer and online games watch movies, sitcoms and drama series and I love to play with live games.

I am here to learn about homework before investing, and also how to win most of my games ;)

manishchan

1) My trading experience is neutral so far what I earn equals what I lost at the end of month

2) I opened my trading account in last september (i.e sept/2013)

3) I am interested in equity market.

4) I start my day with watching business news channels like cnbc awaaz, zee business etc for around one hour and I draw my gameplan, then I reach office by 9 and setup everything and start to trade.

5) My broker suggested me this forum

6) I am into this market just for fun, people in my field play computer and online games watch movies, sitcoms and drama series and I love to play with live games.

I am here to learn about homework before investing, and also how to win most of my games ;)
Welcome to the forum but watch out... "Market Just for Fun" is a very very costly game. :)

Even i am new to markets and this forum as well . And i totally agree with manishchan sir that markets are not for fun . You need to be on your toes ,active and vigil.

I have been tracking stock prices since last 6 months , trying to understand charts , price movements and the day you try to grasp something , markets give you sudden shock and you have to start all over again.......but patience pays off.

Now coming to Traderji. This is the best place for us. You can learn a lot. Plus seniors and other active members are very modest to help beginners like us.I am tracking various threads and trying to learn new concepts.

Happy learning :)