why company not put stop loss in their business

looser89

gitanjali gems stock fall from 649 to 50 rs. why this company not put stop loss when their businesses goes down why they not shut down their businesses and return the amount to their investors. why their business fall so much they have to sell gold ornaments. in my city their are many goldsmith which expand their businesses and doing from 50 years. they never bankrupt like this. is this means they have more businesses knowledge than M.D of big brands.my basic quoestion is why small shop owner earns regularly and why huge companies goes bankrupt

Mr.G

What are you trying to say sir!? They have not gone bankrupt, Please check financials, this is a severe market reaction towards the fact that they were manipulating their share price nothing else. Company is still working and making profit. Only share has gone down in market. What was your logic in posting this?!

looser89

if everything ok why share falls so much

Mr.G

What are you trying to say sir!? They have not gone bankrupt, Please check financials, this is a severe market reaction towards the fact that they were manipulating their share price nothing else. Company is still working and making profit. Only share has gone down in market. What was your logic in posting this?!
Do you even have any minute knowledge of fundamentals my friend? :)

mastermind007

Do you even have any minute knowledge of fundamentals my friend? :)
Enlighten .....

I actually also view this as a manipulated scam..... Raise truckloads of money in IPO, hype d scrip up.... and then dump it off.... Screw the true investors and retail speculators and brokers .... Of course, company mgmt is usually hands-in-glove with these mil-bant-ke-khanewaali teams