Who said Google had Stopped RT Data?

traderniftybull

Thanks, but you are late to respond
We already know the info, posted by you.

Yes, Google has changed the URL for intra day data, and that was the core problem, as it rendered a few utilities/tools (to download/backfill data) nonfunctional.

But, our friends here, have developed fully functional utilities/tools, for the same. If you too have any such tool/utility to share, then if you like, you may post details.

Yes i was Late since i was out of this business.

Done modification for my friend who insists me just 2 days back to do for him.

RTData for 50 Symbols (atpresent could increase to 1000 symbols)
Just backfill 1000 symbols with in secs

rmike know abut this too.

As instructed by my Astro ppl, i was to do physical business rather than virtual.
Now i became a Internet Service Provider in my region through fiber optics. Happy & Satisfaction in my real business.

If Time persists i would come back.

:)

Google would only STOP RTData if they exit Business.
There are 3 Methods/Links to get RT Data.
Link/Method 1 is dead That's All

Reg IEOD
Link Changed.
Reduce IEOD One Min to 15 Days
But 5 min remains same
Pls give Link to download google ert. For real time ieod data.

Google would only STOP RTData if they exit Business.
There are 3 Methods/Links to get RT Data.
Link/Method 1 is dead That's All

Reg IEOD
Link Changed.
Reduce IEOD One Min to 15 Days
But 5 min remains same

Yes, Google has changed the URL for intra day data, and that was the core problem, as it rendered a few utilities/tools (to download/backfill data) nonfunctional.

But, our friends here, have developed fully functional utilities/tools, for the same. If you too have any such tool/utility to share, then if you like, you may post details.
What is the new link for downloading Realtime data from google? Formerly I used this code : http://finance.google.com/finance/info?client=ig&q=NSE:ABB,NSE:ACC,NSE:NIFTY.....but now it is no more working

Dear traderniftybull,

can you plz give me more information about the new functional utilities /tools and the links. I would be grateful.

Dear traderniftybull,

can you plz give me more information about the new functional utilities /tools and the links. I would be grateful.
Hi Jones

There are 2 utilities.
One based on excel spreadsheet posted by member adsera, Google Data Downloader
and other one
based on python, pydownloader by rmike

Search the forum and you will get it.
Both utilities work well