Who offers free seminar/webinar?

ok, good news. i checked with my broker where i have a demo account, and they are providing technical analysis training! and the best part being they are not charging me anything for it. yes, they are doing it by means of free webinars/seminars. they are offering some XPERT education program. i will be attending in the next session (have registered already :D ), so thought might as well tell you guys and maybe you can avail of it too. by the way my broker is xDirect India ;)

An aeducation program!? really that's something new am listening. such a service from a brokerage firm for FREEEEE is amazing. I will surely look into xDirect India's offer now..... good stuff. am amazed!

really? you have such a service available in India too? this sounds really good, because hardly any forex brokers in India, who offers quality education on Forex for free!

yes, it is available. i attended it the whole of last week, and it was pretty good. the topics covered are helpful and varied. i found they were apt for my understanding. the only thing is the timings. it starts in evening 6.30, i wish they could be preponed around 4ish it would be much better. but anyway, i was still impressed by xdirect's webinars. :thumb: