Who are In Control

DEB

For new Advanced Get users ,I like to tell them about a system which i like most.It is very simple and very special. Here it is. In Get you will find Elliott osc. It has two bands. The upper band is called bulish band and the lower is bearish band. Osc. above the bulish band indicates bulishness and Osc.below the bearish band suggests bearishness.Now all you have to do is to plot three E/osc. in three different parameters. 1.E/osc. (short term) parameter-- 5/17 2.E/osc(M.term)parameter--5/35. 3.E/osc(L.term)parameter--10/70.In bull market 10/70 osc.will remain above its bulish band.So wheneve 5/17 or 5/35 osc pulls back to zero you can buy provided 10/70osc.is above the bulish band. This is called W.I.C buy--who are in control buy.Similarly in bear market when 10/70 osc.is below the bearish band if 5/17 or 5/35 osc.pulls back to zero you can sell. This is W.I.C sell.Preferably buying call/put is desirable with this signal.(considering the time value).Because your trade will be against the short term trend and also the fact that you will get the call/put premium at a cheaper rate.The logic behind this system is also vey simple. In a strong trending market from time to time weaker hands are shaken out.That is why shot/medium term osc. pulls back while long term osc.remains above/below the bulish/bearish band. With regards, Deb.

Last edited:

DEB

Respected NKsagar, Iam not comfortable with the very basics of computer and internet. Would you kindly let me know how to send graphic. With regards, Deb.

sudoku1

For new Advanced Get users ,I like to tell them about a system which i like most.It is very simple and very special. Here it is. In Get you will find Elliott osc. It has two bands. The upper band is called bulish band and the lower is bearish band. Osc. above the bulish band indicates bulishness and Osc.below the bearish band suggests bearishness.Now all you have to do is to plot three E/osc. in three different parameters. 1.E/osc. (short term) parameter-- 5/17 2.E/osc(M.term)parameter--5/35. 3.E/osc(L.term)parameter--10/70.In bull market 10/70 osc.will remain above its bulish band.So wheneve 5/17 or 5/35 osc pulls back to zero you can buy provided 10/70osc.is above the bulish band. This is called W.I.C buy--who are in control buy.Similarly in bear market when 10/70 osc.is below the bearish band if 5/17 or 5/35 osc.pulls back to zero you can sell. This is W.I.C sell.Preferably buying call/put is desirable with this signal.(considering the time value).Because your trade will be against the short term trend and also the fact that you will get the call/put premium at a cheaper rate.The logic behind this system is also vey simple. In a strong trending market from time to time weaker hands are shaken out.That is why shot/medium term osc. pulls back while long term osc.remains above/below the bulish/bearish band. With regards, Deb.
hmmm....so old but sounds new & interesting !:)