which term policy is the best

Hi neetu,

I think ur CA is LIC agent, because i am compared of all term plan before purchasing. after that i found ICICI(pure protect) is the best and cheapest.
plz check it before purchasing. if you want any help about ICICI,you also contact My Relationship Manager, Mr. ANkur Agarwal (9899301848).

Thanks,
Pallav
Hey pallav u sound more of icici employee urself:lol:.... just kidding. i have seen few of ur post regarding icici pure protect, could u please explain why u think icici is better than others.
that will help alot for me as i am desperately looking for term plan and mediclaims

thanks

iam also planning to take icici i protect-option 2, for one crore, premium is around 18K per year for 31 yr old... any suggestions? Pls ...

hi,

Aegon religare i-term plan is good. Low premium and there are doing good in the claim settlements.The i-term plan is available online only.
Do not go for Aegon Religare check Claim Settlement ration in annual report on IRDA website it is only 48%. whereas for LIC it is 96%

Here are couple of things that i feel are more important then just the premium amount:

1. Claim Settlement Ratio (LIC - 96%, HDFC and ICICI 88%, religare - 48%)
2. Does it cover critical illness?
3. Does it cover Accidental death? (ICICI Pru Protect says: if the person who does the accident was not at fault then only the amount wld be paid. Does this make any sense the person is already dead and family needs the money and was he trying to do accident?? LOL... really ridiculous clause...):clap:

Which term insurance policy provide benefits and life cover in low premium. Compare all insurance company provide term insurance quotes in policybazaar.com and choose the best term policy for you.

What is the minimum earning of a person to buy term insurance?
Can anyone having earning of 40000/- pa also get term insurance(1000000)?