Which is the best laptop & Wireless Connection

avad

If you have not bought the laptop already, suggest avoid Dell.

I am using Dell Core 15 with windows 7. Face the following problems which are a real problem for trading.

1. Dell drops internet connection often. Two of my friends have similar experience with Dell.

2. The function keys are an issue, really idiotically assigned. E.g F2 will switch on or off the wireless, F4 & F5 are used for adjusting brightness. F7, F8 & F9 are used to mute, and adjust volume. and F10, F11, F12 for rewinding and FF video. Basically if you want to use function keys, F1 or F2 to buy or sell, you will have to press the function keys!!

3. The laptop heats off too quick.

4. Lastly, my battery has gone off in just over a year. I am getting repeated messages to change the battery and need to be continiously connected to the power.

In my view, Acer is a better laptop in terms of function and value for money.
hmmmm interesting i always thought dell to be a good brand. I would vouch for acer though...my father has one and he uses it very roughly but still 2years and going strong

acer 5+ hours battery backup,
lenevo 5+ hours battery backup,
samsung 5+ hours battery backup,
olive 5+ hours battery backup,
which one is better in terms of a trader.

GTji

Best to go for Dell or HP laptops. Most corporate use them for a reason. Also make sure you do not have any other graphic chip other than Intel on your laptop, all others heat up and do not perform well. Also better to go for i5 rather than i3. i3 is like dual core and i5 is like core2duo, a lot of difference between the two.

If you have not bought the laptop already, suggest avoid Dell.

I am using Dell Core 15 with windows 7. Face the following problems which are a real problem for trading.

1. Dell drops internet connection often. Two of my friends have similar experience with Dell.

2. The function keys are an issue, really idiotically assigned. E.g F2 will switch on or off the wireless, F4 & F5 are used for adjusting brightness. F7, F8 & F9 are used to mute, and adjust volume. and F10, F11, F12 for rewinding and FF video. Basically if you want to use function keys, F1 or F2 to buy or sell, you will have to press the function keys!!

3. The laptop heats off too quick.

4. Lastly, my battery has gone off in just over a year. I am getting repeated messages to change the battery and need to be continiously connected to the power.

In my view, Acer is a better laptop in terms of function and value for money.
I am also using Dell Laptop i.e Dell Inspiron i3 processor with Windows 7 and I am not facing any such issues. In fact I bought it around 1 Year back and it didn't even needed any servicing.

So, in my opinion Dell laptops are the best.

manojborle

I am also using Dell Laptop i.e Dell Inspiron i3 processor with Windows 7 and I am not facing any such issues. In fact I bought it around 1 Year back and it didn't even needed any servicing.

So, in my opinion Dell laptops are the best.
I had used Hp from last year without a problem and I am still using HP, so I feel HP is the best.
Both of them bought from USA