Votes: 64 46.0%
  • Hathaway

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • YOU (Previously Iqara)

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Other

Votes: 14 10.1%

• Total voters
Thanks for all and particularly those who participated in the POLL.
I switched to BSNL long back.No problems at all.
u r lucky enough to have good service from bsnl.
me a subscriber from 2009 march. not a single day of smooth service(speed). recently merged to 4 mbps but getting less than 1 mbps 75% time. many complain but no result. actually the equipements and technology still in ancient age in bsnl.

hmp

BSNL is worst here in Pune.I am suffering from frequent disconnection and speed.Some one from Pune pl. suggest better service than BSNL which i am fade up of.

BSNL is worst here in Pune.I am suffering from frequent disconnection and speed.Some one from Pune pl. suggest better service than BSNL which i am fade up of.
Airtel, You broadband, tikona are good in pune, but that too depends on your locality.
Ask in your near by area before subscribing any service.

whatever the internet connection.

CHECK THE SPEED ( google speed test)

whatever the internet connection

CHECK THE SERVICE (If Internet is down how much time they will take to resolve- atleast respond for that)

Because these two factors will change from location to location.

if you are more particular about speed (fibernet ) --- check ACT - internet servcie provider

if you are a patriot go for BSNL.(check for the service in that area)

if you go for private broadband AIRTEL.

and connecting with 3g or 4g is ur convenience but they not a match for REGULAR BROADBAND.

candle

If you are in Delhi / Mumbai, go for fiber based FTTH service of MTNL.

Simply reliable, uninterrupted, affordable, unmatched speed. Loving it. :)

princy01

Guys I have applied for bsnl broadband for backup as my airtel broadband sometimes have issues, can anyone please confirm to me that suppose I am using NSE NOW for trading and currently on airtel broadband in wifi ........... If there is problem and I switch to bsnl broadband wifi,......... Will I have to restart NSE NOW? Or It will just immediately start data feed without any issues?

PUCHU_2500

Guys I have applied for bsnl broadband for backup as my airtel broadband sometimes have issues, can anyone please confirm to me that suppose I am using NSE NOW for trading and currently on airtel broadband in wifi ........... If there is problem and I switch to bsnl broadband wifi,......... Will I have to restart NSE NOW? Or It will just immediately start data feed without any issues?
I think no, you do not have to reopen.....but if you are using josh1 utility you may have some data missing problem......then you have to restart your NOW.....