Which indicators or logic can this system be using?

Hello fellow friends,

The image I supply below is a daily chart of a futures market on 2014. A trader posted this in a forum and I am trying to understand which indicators he might be using. If you have any ideas please write in the comments. (I asked him but he does not reply to me). If we make some brainstroming I am sure we can find out sthg. Thx in advance.:thumb:

raul12

He seems to be trading based on the concepts of "One and two bar patterns" of technical analysis. These patterns like Outside bar and Inside bar etc help keep us aware of the changing trend of the market for the short term period only(assuming a shorter time frame)

You can read about them on internet to know more.

He seems to be trading based on the concepts of "One and two bar patterns" of technical analysis. These patterns like Outside bar and Inside bar etc help keep us aware of the changing trend of the market for the short term period only(assuming a shorter time frame)

You can read about them on internet to know more.
Hi Raul12

You are sure about this what you posted above? :confused: What does make you posting this comment, as I do not get it. Sorry.

Even I look at the rising line under the chart, I do not see any connection to what you post. :confused:

Are there any deeper comments you could give on your view on this screen shot?

bunti_k23

Whatever indicator he is using i think it must be a LEADING indicator .see it is signaling near the peaks and troughs like oscillators do .i have seen it with stochastics but works only in rangebound situation.use hit and try method and find out urself:D

raul12

Hi Raul12

You are sure about this what you posted above? :confused: What does make you posting this comment, as I do not get it. Sorry.

Even I look at the rising line under the chart, I do not see any connection to what you post. :confused:

Are there any deeper comments you could give on your view on this screen shot?
Hey Somatung,

Even I don't understand the rising line under the chart neither is its name mentioned. Hence my comment was not related to that line. It was only related to the OHLC chart that too it was just a guess.... I could very well be wrong.

Hey Somatung,

Even I don't understand the rising line under the chart neither is its name mentioned. Hence my comment was not related to that line. It was only related to the OHLC chart that too it was just a guess.... I could very well be wrong.
Well, what ever it is, who cares. :) I love the post from Amibrokerfans with this picture which says it all about TA indicators. Love it :lol: :

Take care / Dan :)

raul12

Good to read your response Somatung.....you took it in the right spirit :)

And yes....the pic is indeed nice!

-bhavya