Which indicator comes closest to being the most complete one?

As far as i observe, when you connect all the highs in and connecting all lows developed in one mt bar, till 11 30 am of indinan market, you can get one trade when the market reverses near the trend line thereby a minimum stop loss and escape route.

you can also apply fibonacci retracement ( connecting the high and low so far arrived) where in u can get the exit levels.

In indian market each day will give u a new trading experience.

My view is that there do not exist an indicator that will work nearly perfect in all kinds of market.

Ideally, we should have a couple of trading system/indicators one for trending markets and other for range based markets. This way we can benefit in both kinds of markets and can optimise our returns.

But before implementing any trading system/indicator we need to understand one thing that is very important i.e. How comfortable enough are we to use an indicator? The indicator we use should be in sync with our personality and tranding style. I think everyone out here knows that 50/200 days moving average gives good returns. But we are not comfortable to hold for that long and wait for the signals that would generated by the above EMAs.

Regards,
a$h.investor