Which Data Provider Give Correct [Equal to ODIN High,Low,Open, CLose] RT Data Service

Profittaker

I like to subscribe RT Data Service to AMIBROKER and METATRADER 4 for Watch NIFTY SPOT and NIFTY FUTURE Chart. Which Data Provider Give Correct [Equal to ODIN High,Low,Open, CLose] RT Service for NSE.

Already i had Subscribed RT Services for both TA. But most of the service provider's OPEN Data (sometimes HIGH, LOW also) did not mach ODIN and NSE SITE (bhav copy).

So Anyone can tell me which Data Provider is best for Subscribe RT Data Service to Amibroker and metatrader4 .

fxgood

Re: Which Data Provider Give Correct [Equal to ODIN High,Low,Open, CLose] RT Data Ser

I like to subscribe RT Data Service to AMIBROKER and METATRADER 4 for Watch NIFTY SPOT and NIFTY FUTURE Chart. Which Data Provider Give Correct [Equal to ODIN High,Low,Open, CLose] RT Service for NSE.

Already i had Subscribed RT Services for both TA. But most of the service provider's OPEN Data (sometimes HIGH, LOW also) did not mach ODIN and NSE SITE (bhav copy).

So Anyone can tell me which Data Provider is best for Subscribe RT Data Service to Amibroker and metatrader4 .
If you are concerned about very high accuracy of OHLC values then i suggest to take esignal with ami plugin for amibroker, and MT 4 none have very accurate OHLC best if need with good support then you can try firstcharting.com for mt 4 or mt 5 based charting

spiritunit

Re: Which Data Provider Give Correct [Equal to ODIN High,Low,Open, CLose] RT Data Ser

I don't think any RT Data provider can give exact H/L on opening bell.

I am currently using Josh's NestRTD to Amibroker for live charts, likewise that also couldn't catch the H/L on opening, but after 5 mins I backfill data from Nest to the chart to get exact H/L. You can check his thread for more info.

Amaze

I don't think any RT Data provider can give exact H/L on opening bell.

I am currently using Josh's NestRTD to Amibroker for live charts, likewise that also couldn't catch the H/L on opening, but after 5 mins I backfill data from Nest to the chart to get exact H/L. You can check his thread for more info.
Try once TrueData :thumb: This is our Indian Company who offers Best Products and Unmatched Customer Support.....